Do you get tired of your tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you get Tired of your tamagotchi

• It is so boring now!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I will never get tired of my tamagotchi!!!!!!!!

• Ya I got tired of my tamagotchi until something happened...

• Yes ,I mean No,I DO NOT KNOW!!!!

• Why are you asking us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ninatomas19

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]I voted for the 3rd one because I got tired of it and wanted to sell it Until..................................................................................................The matchmaker arrived and then...I started joining my school group of Tamalovers we connect to each others O my god I am SO SO SO Happy I did not Sell it [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Tell me your story[/SIZE]

I have to admit, every now and then I do get kinda sick of mine and they spend alot of time paused.

But by the time that happens there's normaly a new one about to come out, and then I get them all running at once again.

I love my little tama family. :3

i adore my tamagotchis but i do get tired of them. i call it "tama burnout". when this happens i remove their batteries and put them in a safe place (to conserve the batteries, when i want to play with them again i just stick the batteries back in and chose the download option) until i get back in the tama spirit. this is why i've made so few posts in the 2 years i've been a member of this message board - i keep going away and coming back!

yah i do i havnt done anything with mine for almost 5 months now! i remember last christmas..i went crazy over them!!!! im acctually thinking of starting them up again...

I got bored of mine for a while... ...But Now I like them and they're on the 1st, 5th and 9th generation!

Eh. I got sick of mine o.o' I pick one up every once in a blue moon and give it a new battery, but all my tamagotchis either have dead batteries or are on pause. I have them hung on my wall above my bed.

well....right now im running them but i used to hardly even touch them since they were boring for a few months....Right now my Debugged V3 is in love with my other Undebugged V3 (theres hearts on the friends list)...but since i picked a character i hate (megatchi )on my debugged tama ...im purposly putting it in hyperspeed to kill it....Poor Comet (undebugged V3)...never gonna see his girlfriend again XD

but yea....when i first got my tama's i couldnt stay away from them <----that lasted about 3 months, then the next 5 months i just let them sit there...i thought they were boring....then i started them up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back