Do you go Horse Riding?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~♥~Darrel~♥~

Reaction score
Hey

I go Horse Riding but I own a Horse. This is because....

When I was younger we moved next too some stables and They had a Horse that they wanted too sell! I went horse riding after we moved there and when it was my Birthday my mum and dad Bought the Horse that I went horse riding with! I still live next too the stables! And The stables where so Kind too say I can pop over when ever I want because they said she could share a stable with the other horses.

Here she is!

Breazy My Horse.

herez me poneh!
HEREZ!

SD
I laughed so hard my stomach is starting to hurt. Where did you get that picture...well I guess that you probably drew it (duh!)

Last edited by a moderator:
herez me poneh!
HEREZ!

SD
That made me laugh my head off. :D I'm not joking.

I go horseback riding. But only once in a while, because I live in the city, and you don't see too many horse farms or stables around here. But I have a friend who lives around the border of the city, right near the countryside, so when I go see her, I get the opportunity to go horseback riding.

I have my own horse there, but since I only get to see my friend about once a week, my pony's still kind of unfamiliar with me. I'll try to get a picture of her.

Hey, ~♥~Darrel~♥~, do you live in the country or city?

i used to have a horse, my grandma sold it three years ago to pay for my dad's funeral

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back