Do you grow up fast?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Missbehave

Reaction score
Yes I am. I hit puberty when I was nine so I got all the hips widening and chest stuff. I'm twelve now but I look about 13 or 14. The part I'm most worried about my...chest. It seems to get bigger every day, I hope it doesn't get much bigger...

How about you?

I am reeeaally behind- even my doctor comments on my underdevelopement. :/

I'm okay with it, though. I don't have to have huge boobs just like not everyone has to be small chested. I haven't started my period and I'm 14- which is kind of a reliefe in my eyes! xD But it's kind of awkward because if my friends talk about it [which is rare, but it's girl stuff, we talk xP] I can't really say anything. It's just something most 14 year old girls have and go through but I'm totaly not there.

I'm pretty comfotable. At least I'll look younger when I'm in my 40s! xD

I'm going a liiittllee fast.

I'm the biggest chested girl in my grade pretty much, and this guy [we're pretty much friends] keeps saying I have an awesome butt. Sick isn't it? Bleeehhhhhhh

Guys [sICK guys] are staring at me all the time.

When I yell at my guy friends for something random, they ALWAYS ALWAYS think I'm on my period because they think they're SO educated on it. Maybe I'm yelling because you TICKED ME OFF.

Ya, I can handle it though.

I'm going a liiittllee fast.I'm the biggest chested girl in my grade pretty much, and this guy [we're pretty much friends] keeps saying I have an awesome butt. Sick isn't it? Bleeehhhhhhh

Guys [sICK guys] are staring at me all the time.

When I yell at my guy friends for something random, they ALWAYS ALWAYS think I'm on my period because they think they're SO educated on it. Maybe I'm yelling because you TICKED ME OFF.

Ya, I can handle it though.
Guys. xP

If it is really bugging you sometime, though, you need to tell them to seriously back off. That's not cool and no way to treat a woman.

Ughh...Nooo! It's kinda annoying because I'm almost 13. I am flatter than girls in the grade below me (I'm in 8th). It's really annoying. I feel so left behind, half the time. Although, sometimes, I am thankful that I'm not growng that fast. But, most of the time, I hate it, because EVERYBODY is waaaayy more developed than me.

Kinda. I just grow a single cm taller every once in a while.

I 'grew up' too fast.

By the time I was 14 I looked like I was 24(according to some guys in Hawaii(read below))

In 2nd grade I started getting a chest, by 6th grade I was in a DD cup.

I never had the whole, height growth spurt though. I've been 5'0" since I was 12 D:

The 24 thing.

My mom, sister and I were in Hawaii.

In the airport while we were leaving, we ran into these guys and stopped to talk to them. They asked our ages, and we told them to guess. We told them that one of us was 14 and the other 24.

They thought I was the 24 year old D: But my sister does look around 14, even at 29.

Wow I wish I was slow...I wouldn't have to have an embarrassing painful problem (aka periods). I also hate being the big chested girl. When I was in the shops there was this guy looking at me, I thought it was just the staring I usually get but then I saw that he was looking at my chest, I mean OMG he was about 40!

I'm quite slow, but I DO have my period.

I'm only an A cup.

I'm 4"9 and like a twig. xD

And I'm nearly 13. >.<

I dunno >:/

I've had pubic hair since I was 8, Growing breasts since 2006 (and I terribly hate them) and I haven't had my period yet.

I'm going 12 this year,people think I'm 14 x.x

I'm tall,the same height as my mom ^^

@ Missbehave-- The same happened to me,even if they are STILL growing and are small o.o I only wear a flat 'bra',because I feel embarrassed when I wear a light top D:

Guys. xP
If it is really bugging you sometime, though, you need to tell them to seriously back off. That's not cool and no way to treat a woman.
Haha yea, guys at my school are pretty stupid.

They don't bug me like harrasment bugging, but when they make stupid comments I give 'em the ol' 1 2, xD

I am a late devolper and i like it. My doctor says "Wow, you should be relieved! You arent going to be short" YAy i wont be short xD lol anyways if you are under 16 no matter what your still a KID in my book.

~Mamitchi465

I'm a slow grower in most senses.

I am not very developed. I am 14 and have period and all those girl-stuff, but I don't have much chest and I am not very

Last year (September 2007), to get the children's ticket (17€) into a Theme Park I had to pretend I was a 12 year old because I didn't have enough money to afford the adult's ticket. They believed me. I was also going with a 17 year old girl who looked around 14 and two 14 year old boys who looked 16 (...)

I had breast since I was 8. (I wear a B cup)

I had my period since I was 11.

Im really tall for my age.

So Ya

I am reeeaally behind- even my doctor comments on my underdevelopement. :/
I'm okay with it, though. I don't have to have huge boobs just like not everyone has to be small chested. I haven't started my period and I'm 14- which is kind of a reliefe in my eyes! xD But it's kind of awkward because if my friends talk about it [which is rare, but it's girl stuff, we talk xP] I can't really say anything. It's just something most 14 year old girls have and go through but I'm totaly not there.

I'm pretty comfotable. At least I'll look younger when I'm in my 40s! xD
I'm ready to tell everyone now. I got my period when I was 10. o_O. I'm 12 right now. I'm pretty tall but I weigh about 125 lbs. :huh: Someone thought I was in grade 10. :D I'm only in grade 6.

I 'grew up' too fast.By the time I was 14 I looked like I was 24(according to some guys in Hawaii(read below))

In 2nd grade I started getting a chest, by 6th grade I was in a DD cup.

I never had the whole, height growth spurt though. I've been 5'0" since I was 12 D:

The 24 thing.

My mom, sister and I were in Hawaii.

In the airport while we were leaving, we ran into these guys and stopped to talk to them. They asked our ages, and we told them to guess. We told them that one of us was 14 and the other 24.

They thought I was the 24 year old D: But my sister does look around 14, even at 29.
You wore a DD cup in grade 6?!?!?! Wow. My chests are big enough to probably wear a B cup, but my mom thinks strapped bras are bad for you if ur chests are still growing, so I wear a sport's bra. A B38 sports bra. I wonder if it's the same. :huh:

I grow fast. I started my period when I was 10.(last year.) I started wearing a bra in last year. But I keep growing and I hate it. I get ticked off easily.(That's a sign of growing, right?)

I grow fast. I started my period when I was 10.(last year.) I started wearing a bra in last year. But I keep growing and I hate it. I get ticked off easily.(That's a sign of growing, right?)
My parents don't seem to understand that when puberty ticks in you get mood swings, you get ticked off easily, etc. etc. etc. :(

You wore a DD cup in grade 6?!?!?! Wow. My chests are big enough to probably wear a B cup, but my mom thinks strapped bras are bad for you if ur chests are still growing, so I wear a sport's bra. A B38 sports bra. I wonder if it's the same. :)
I was a DD from 6th grade up until early last year. Now I'm in a DDD/E cup D:

In 8th grade I got sick of wearing bras, so I started wearing just a tight tank top under my clothes. My chest was never what you'd consider perky, so I'm somewhat stuck in strapped ones xP

I don't think they're really bad for you though. The can cause shoulder and neck pain, but nothing to hurt growth or anything. A big chest in general causes shoulder/neck/back pain.

If there was a sports bra in my size, I'd totally go for that xP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back