Do you guess what a person is like

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda. I don't like those random siggehs. Fangirlism is creepy. It's okay to like them, but no insane fangirlism. Sadly, all my friends are crazy fangirls of The Jonas Brothers and Twilight. It's scary.

My signature is just really, really simple. I don't prefer those long, fancy siggehs.

Yes, often times I do.

Well, I don't judge them in general, just the ones that have epic fangirlism.

I HATE the JoBros sigs.

Decorated right, with LYRICS? Fine. But when they are all. . . .

"Ms.Joe Jonas,

I LOVE THE JONAS BROTHERS, SO MUCH!!!@!@!@!11onne!!!!!!1111!1!!1!oonnneee!!!!!" It's just annoying as all GTFO.

And there is like a billion of members with sigs like that floating around.

I mean, god.

Like them as much as you want, but saying you love them is a bit of a big thing.

You can't exactly love someone you have never met.

I don't care what people have in their signature.

It's their own personal space where they can express themselves. As long as they like it, I'll like it.

Unless it's something totally immature and random like, "OMFG I LUVVV CHESE!"

-.-

lol I do that too! I like the ones that are lyrics to a song (taps siggy), and with all the random bold lettering and strikethroughs. I don't really like the random humor. The sublte kind or a quote or something, that's good, but the whole random thing where you say "Where did THAT come from?!" I don't like that.
Agreed. I like those signatures the most.

Quotes and lyrics are good.

But I don't really care either way.

[SIZE=9pt]Mine is a bit random isn't it? I'm ok with what people put in their siggy as long as it shows who they are. About the whole cheese thing, that is a bit too much. I like when people are random*pokes siggy*. It shows they aren't afraid of embrassing them selves.(As long as they know they are XP). Fangirl siggys are sometimes interesting. I mean it's nice to see someone actually apperciates the bands, but it does get creepy at points[/SIZE].

**Off-topic-That is the longest post I've ever written without me getting distracted XP.(Like I said I'm random)**

[SIZE=9pt]-Meddi^.^[/SIZE]

I personally, don't like those little stupid ones like "I like waffle milk cheez" because I think they're are kind of annoying. But, as for my siggy, I can't really think of anything else. :hitodetchi: It would take me a while to make up a new siggy, same for an avatar.

-Temari Nara

My Input for the Jonas brothers sigs:
Dude, its ok if you like them. Just, i think it is EXTREMLY annoying when you put "ZOMG JOBROS R MY LYFEE!" And "Future miss joe/nick/whodaheckknowswat JONAS!!" No, you are not the future miss jonas. So shut up.

I find those kinds of signatures very annoying.

*BaBi*
Okay some of us are just joking when we put that in our signatures. And don't tell us what to do!

I absolutely hate it when people post 'emo' siggies. Like in black or red and in really small font and they say something like "...we're all going to die" or some depressive poem. It bothers me, people should stop being so depressed!

Oh, and I also hate those Narutard siggies. Like 'SASUSAKU FOREVA!!!!' it's just an anime! >.< and its very annoying!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm guessing you know how to

read and write Chinese? My

signature is pretty plain, but

just to tell you, I'm a guy. I

totally agree with you x.Saku.

I hate people who put those

kind of things in their signatures.

~Tama7.2

Zomg yes! I do that all the time. It's kinda scary, 'cause I'm pretty close to the person's age when I guess it. All based on their siggy.

Meh. I just use song siggies, preferrably from Anberlin <3 I hate those siggies that are like, "Cheeeeeeeeeeeeese cheeeeeese I lyk cheez!" and all those immature siggies. Just any random, pointless, annoying stuff really bugs me. And whaddayaknow, most of the people with those siggies, are, you guessed it, around the 8-year-old range.

But what bugs me most are all the Jonas Brothers siggies! Absolutley. Hate. Them.

*continues ranting about Jonas Brothers siggies*

I personally don't mind what people put in their siggys. Its their space. People shouldnt have to change their siggy just because other people don't like it. I'm totally okay with fangirlsm. A lot of people like Pete Wentz. So? Its the same with the Jo Broz in your siggy. We all like different things. And some people like to be random. I find it rather funny. Oh and why do people hate other people just because of their siggys. Almost no one on TT has met another Tamatalker. With a few exceptions.

I absolutely hate it when people post 'emo' siggies. Like in black or red and in really small font and they say something like "...we're all going to die" or some depressive poem. It bothers me, people should stop being so depressed! 

Oh, and I also hate those Narutard siggies. Like 'SASUSAKU FOREVA!!!!' it's just an anime! >.< and its very annoying!
[SIZE=14pt]xD Narutards... I'm SOOOO GLAD i'm not one any more.. [/SIZE] :p ; I remeber when I had SasuIno as my avi..

Emo Poems.... They make me sad, but if their well writen... Awesome.

I'm guessing you can tell alot from me..

I love my instruments, you can guess I am a musician(If I love my instruments... How can I not?! D: ) .

I don't put poems in my siggy because I'm only creative with music *Gets attacked*! XDDD

I would have no idea if my siggy is random or dislikable. Because....really, it doesn't have depressed, emotional poems or other stuff that get me depressed, but it's also silly and random with loads of fun colours, showing who I am! ^__^

I don't even care for signatures. I don't judge. I never even thought of it that way. And you usually say, "I might not like them for their siggys." But when you get to know them, they aren't that bad.

~SG~

P.S: Is my siggy what some of you hate? (I don't mind opinions and don't say OH ITS AWESOME! when you don't mean it.)

I agree on most of this, Fangirlizm, ok, I don't have a problem with it, but at some point, it gets kind of creepy.

My siggies tend to match my avatars, what ever they are at the moment. I randomly surf for avatars, and then do my signature.

Mine right now, Tea. I match my colors. I like it when signatures and avatars match. It makes me think people are organized. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back