Do you have a boy/girlfriend?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Alot of the guys are pervs at my school.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, not like there are any guys I would actually want to date in my school. The guys in my school for the popular, slutty girls. No discussion about that. Besides I like my tennis coach more than anybody my age.

And my mom said I'm too young to have a boyfriend anyway.

[SIZE=7pt]Nope, I think it's a waste of time.[/SIZE]

~Peace

Nope. I've had two though, the third just said he liked me but I didn't like him.

I might have one soon though. x]

Yes. Their name is Book. I love them very much.

I have been dating Mr. Book since I was four. I love my Book.

Haha. Bookworm's joke. 8D

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have a boyfriend yet. I'm not suppose to have a boyfriend or date untill I am 16 ( 1 more year! ) It's part of m religion, and part of my parents rule, but not really. But anyways, it's also my decision weather I want to have a boyfriend or date. I decide to wait :ichigotchi:

-NINJA

Yes and he's the greatest thing in my life. The only way he could be greater is if he was here right now.

My friends don't get why I go out with him. Sure, he doesn't buy gifts, he shouts at me, he's immature and he's sometimes psycho, but that's what makes me love him. He gets shy, he is sweet to me, we hang out and we can talk about anything.

We were actually BFF's before I told him and I think that made it better.

i have

i had no idea who he was

people were spreading rumours that a older guy liked me

i went on myspace that night

& i had a request from the guy every 1 was saying liked me!

well..hes changed schools & weve only been on 2 group dates.

we havent kissed.

but hes hugs pull me high.

hes smile makes me wanna watch fit for the rest of my life..

its only been a month & 2 weeks

but ive been with heaps of guys b4

just hes the only 1 ive completely fallen for.

No I'm only 11. Everyone in the 5th grade's been saying how they're allowed to start 'dating' (you know,hanging out together,going to dances and stuff,not them alone though) in middle school. I think I can in 6th grade too,but no one's said they've liked me. They say boys who tease you,like you,well,about half the guys I have to hang out with tease me and the other half is nice to me! I'm not good with that stuff anyways.

I've had a few in the past, and I've kissed 2 of them. I regretted all of them, because they became immature, egotistical and rude. I dumped them though, so it's okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back