Do you have a boy/girlfriend?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 14, so Im not too worried about boyfriends.. yet.

I've had three.

Two of them were losers. (that I liked while I had them though.)

I just met the guy, and the 6th day of school, he asked me out.

I look back --Man, get to know the girl first?

I feel stupid for even saying yes.

We were solid for 6 months, and then we mutually break up.

But it was for the better.. He was 'uncomfortable' around my friends.

Yeah. That sucked. Don't wanna go back.

Don't stress over relationships.

If you do decide to get a boy/girlfriend, enjoy it.

Choose them well.

Breakups always hurt, and I've learned that the hard way.

But just be optimistic about it, & have fun. :3

If you feel weird around them, don't bother.

It is alot of commitment.

Almost. He really likes me but I'm not sure about him. I think I like him but I don't want to go out with him to find i don't like him and kill him on the inside.

I think thats what I don't like about him. He's clingy.

Nope but i am 13 and whanting one thats all i am going to say!!! ;)

The reason i dont is well i am ugly what girl would actually like/love me ;) :D :(

i kinda had this weird thing going on with aguy at the beginning of the year....ew. he thought we were going out and like, i didn't really know who he was coz we had just met right...it was like terrible, he wasn't even affectionate. he was like a little puppy following me around everywhere, doing what i told him. D:

my guy friend likes me now...aand i like him too. idk if we should go out coz i don't wanna ruin our friendship..we've been friends for a long time.. but part of me really wants to..>.<

umm i dont have one but im seeing a boy next weekend amd i have a huge crush on him... should ask him out then?

I've had 1, and that only lasted about 3 days D: I don't think ANYONE would EVER date a girl that looks like me. I think I'm pretty ugly, actually. My friends and my best guy friends sister say he likes me, but I don't beleive them Dx I gave up dating, actually. Forever. Cause everyone seems to think I'm a freak, anyway, so whats the point of even trying? To keep rejected over and over again? No thanks D':

I become lonely sometimes but i accually enjoy being independant ;]

Yep.

And I'm happy.

We made a promise, no matter what, always friends.

Because that's what we were before.

And I can't deal with not having him at all.

It would be terrible.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ain't risking to get abused by some idiotic jerk and let him screw my life.

Anyway, none of the guys out there would want to marry a shy, quiet girl. They like the annoying, loud, and immature girls at my school. That's stupid cause if they had more patience they would notice more pretty ladies instead of just the annoying girls. There are more choices.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm only ten- call me crazy and shoot me in the head, but I've had two girlfriends. Let's just say one's name is D and one's name is S. D was really disgusting, but pretty. She picked her nose, and she was a bully. Eventually, she broke with me because I wasn't "good enough" for her.

S was the best girlfriend ever- and we are still together. She is nice, pretty, and she has a great voice.

To sum it all up? Yes, I have a girlfriend.

no not yet but I think I'll ask him out on the first day of seventh grade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back