Do you have a cell phone?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark purple LGCU515 Flip. It rocks. I have a thing called notepad, and I use it as my elctronic journal to vent. It's just like texting your feelings without sending it to anyone. Texting+Me= <33333333333333333

I have one and I love it! I have a sidekick. I think it's called the 2008 sidekick or something like that. I love it! I'm a huge texter so this is the best phone I've ever had! Plus I can check my email and use powerpoint for school projects on here and get on the internet and use MSN messener. I love my phone!

Yes, and it's indestructible.

It fell off a five story building and it still works D;

It's one of those phones from the dinosaur ages!

My parents won't let me get a new one until the phone stops working, and that's not happening any time soon.

I have a Samsung Sch-u540.

It's alright, but I'd much prefer a phone that has a full keyboard.

It fell off a five story building and it still works D;
May I ask how that happened?

Yes, it's new (Got it on Nov. 7th) and whenever I drop it, even from less than a foot, the back falls off, the batter falls out and so does the memory card, so one day i'm going to loose something :) . It also freezes randomly.

I'm not trading, though. I love the thing.

It's name is Darren. <3

Samsung -numbers and alphabetlyness codeabob- (It flips)

I has text,camera, video -whoop- but it has an MP3 that died when it drowned (again)

I works and is cute. I dont reaakly care anywayz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back