Do you have a dysfunction/disorder/disease...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't eat products made with gluten anymore. I cheat sometimes and end up regretting it later. (Is feeling sick right now and has messed up bowels for eating pizza ) Not worth cheating.

Anxiety issues

Avoidant

dependent on others

No Social Skills

Trust Issues

ADD,

Bad at talking to people.

I break down when put in tough social situations

I have Asperger syndrome and depression. Also might have bipolar disorder.

The only thing I seem to have is Asperger's syndrome. There may be more problems with me than I care to admit though...
^ This right here.

I always get bullied on how "stupid" I act, and that I don't get sarcasm or irony. It's not like I'll get eventually. People these days...I tell you what. I always get picked on by one or two people, and it makes me want to be away from the world so they'd be happy without me. I always cry in a corner because of how I get treated.

I even get bullied for my obsessions, too. Sometimes they bully my obsession rather than me (and it ends up as an argument that would take weeks to finish). It's entirely ridiculous and i always have to deal with it until I find ways to stop it. I feel as if I have problems that I can't solve and they stick with me anyway. I can't control my obsessions sometimes, and it's in my nature. I can't change how I am, like, AT ALL.

Insomnia and occasional sound/visual hallucinations. I'm not sure what causes the hallucinations but it might be from lack of sleep.

I have a mild anxiety issue, and most people seem to say I have signs of bipolar and/or depression, but the fear of going to the doctors kinda prevents me from any sort of official check...

Illness wise I have mild asthma, sciatica/horrible back pain, slight lactose intolerance, a reflux disease and a weird allergy to 3D paint which I just don't understand.

Apparently I could eventually develop diabetes (my family has a weird version, it's genetic but doesn't show up for years) and arthritis, fun times...

and if any of you ever need to talk about anything you struggle with im here for you i own a suicide self harm and eating disorder help account on twitter and we can talk whenever

Oh yeah I'm lactose intolerant as well, but I still consume milk sometimes even though it makes me feel like I'm dying. -_-

I have a few disorders, but my worst one is PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder), which I was diagnosed with a few years back. I'm currently getting treatment to ease my symptoms, but the effects can be tough. I have flashbacks, reoccurring nightmares of trucks and cars, and sudden outbursts of emotions. I have triggers to several things, and I typically react to them by crying, or tearing my hair out. Sadly, I can get angry easily when certain people and/or past events are spoken about. I try to cope with it by reminding myself that there are worse things in the world I could have.

But I'm actually grateful to have gone through what I did. Why? Because now, I can help others who have similar issues. I would MUCH rather help someone else be happy again rather than being helped myself, because seeing other people smile is the best therapy I could ever receive. :)

I know I've mentioned in this topic before that I have Asperger's Syndrome, but I don't think I've mentioned I also have Social/Situational Anxiety.
Quote from the last post I made in this topic on my other account; there's nothing really in addition to this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've suffered with depression, anorexia and bulimia in the past. I also have anxiety

Oh, boy. I have a lot. Tourettes, OCD, ADHD, Depersonalization Disorder, Depression, (not so much anymore) anxiety, paranoia, (I have that badly) bi polar and I honestly think I have Borderline Personality Disorder.

My physical illnesses are type 1 diabetes (diagnosed), asthma (being treated, but not officially diagnosed since it's gotten worse since I last spoke to a doctor about it), and various allergies (goldenrod, pine, aloe vera, cats, some dogs, rats, horses, and chinchillas).

My mental illnesses are social anxiety disorder (diagnosed, it won't let me have a normal social life with anyone other than my fiancee - I can't even talk to people online without a freak-out first), slight dermatillomania (related to social anxiety, I pick at my forehead, cheeks, chin, back, shoulders, inner thighs, inside of my cheeks, lips, and any spot that has any breakouts/scabs), avoidant personality disorder (related to social anxiety, I literally hide from people, avoid responsibilities, and my own health if it means I can avoid a terrifying encounter), and I feel like I might have a mild case of OCD (undiagnosed, mainly because my social anxiety is much more severe, I have many unusual and strict rituals and habits (most common being that when I eat things that are in a bunch like M&Ms, Skittles, etc, I have to eat two at a time, one on each side of my mouth, both must be the same color or near each other on the color wheel - if this isn't achieved, it will bug me for hours), dermatillomania is usually seen as a version of a compulsive disorder, and I have to keep certain items in complete order, but my room is a mess, go figure).

Last edited by a moderator:
idk if i posted this here but i have something known as arfid (avoidant/restrictive food intake disorder} which is like. it's picky eating that i didnt grow out of, to be frank.

taste/texture/smell revolts me, to the point where for example, if i eat one pea i throw up.

i can't eat vegetables, most meats and most fruits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back