Do you have a dysfunction/disorder/disease...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have insomnia, bipolar disorder, OCD, Dysgraphia, and asthma. I also have autism, but I don't think of it as a disease or anything. I'm allergic to milk, NOT lactose intolerant. I've been diagnosed with all of this. Dysgraphia is a learning disability that makes it difficult to write normally. My hand writing still looks like a kindergartener's, even at twenty-two. I actually do better writing in Japanese because the characters are usually different enough that people aren't confused by my writing. Katakana "so" [ソ] and "n" [ン] along with "tsu" [ツ] and "shi" [シ] are very difficult due to the angle being the only difference between the characters, so I tend to make the angle too pronounced. But at least people understand it!

WOW WHO DOESNT LOVE MEDIUM LEVEL OCD. I'm not a dorter or an arranger or anything, I just have intrusive thoughts and occasionally I get that bad OCD feel where I'm like I'VE FORGOTTEN SOMETHING WHAT IS IT WHO KNOWS there's a bit of routine+arranging but nothing that interferes with my life as much as some intense OCD suffurers. It's mostly just "my curtains have a gap better go fix that maybe later". Being incredibly lazy doesn't help.

Last edited by a moderator:
The thing I hate about my diagnosis on AS, is that I take things seriously on the person I'm talking to and I screw up.

I'm already screwing up because of how I am. Why was I born like this? Why can't I make real friends if I am the way I am?

I've got a mild case of scoliosis which is a slight curve in my spine. Doesn't really cause much issue though apart from the occasional bout of back pain.

Oh god...

I have social anxiety, bipolar depression, PTSD, a sex addiction, an eating disorder, and traumatic brain injury.

Those are things I have actually been diagnosed with, by a professional. Not self-diagnosed.

Oh god. *pulls down wall scroll*

Let's see...

I'll only talk about a couple since I don't want this to be a wall of text.

I have OCD. I do this weird thing where if I accidentally wipe or scratch something a certain way, I have to also wipe toward that spot in all other directions.

Also I used to do this thing when I was a kid where, after I walk into my living room from any other room, I'd bolt to touch a colorful surface because it contrasted with the darkness (This actually came from me laying Legend of Zelda: Phantom Houglass. the Phantoms (which I was so scared by) wouldn't touch you on a colorful surface. So yeah)

I've since dropped the fear of phantoms, but that "ritual" or running into a room for a colored surface has manifested itself very subtly. Every time I walk into my living room I just tap my colorful comforter hanging from my bed. I always do it, and I get uncomfortable when I don't. So yeah. Weird.

I probably also have depression. And I may be developing some level of gender dysphoria. Kind of. Very conditionally.

My brain is weird :/ :/ :/

post traumatic stress disorder with dissociative symptoms, generalized anxiety, depression, and sometimes i have really bad flashbacks and start sobbing out of nowhere

it's really not fun gah

I remember posting in this thread years ago but I forgot what I said.

Physically, I have scoliosis. So my spine is curved. There's a surgery that can help fix it, it was recommended to me, but it isn't entirely necessary so I'm just thinking about it for the time being.

I'm synesthetic. I really don't know how to explain it. :eek:

I had problems in the past with depression but for about 3-4 years now I have been dealing with anxiety and I really don't know how to fix it, I feel like it keeps getting worse and I should say something but. Idk.

Well.

This is an old topic.

But I decided to post something here.

I recently took an online psychology test, and apparently I had shown symptoms of Major Depressive Disorder, which...

Honestly, that really fits my life right now.

I've been really depressed lately, which isn't help by the fact that I have no friends.

So I'm all alone.

I'm diabetic and I have to take insulin shots before every meal. It's inconvenient, but thankfully it's manageable.

Besides that I occasionally suffer with depression, but it's usually on and off. :(

How about I just read off my official diagnosis sheet, ahem;;

• Asthma
  • Depression
  • Generalized Anxiety Disorder
  • Autism Spectrum Disorder
  • Attention Deficit Disorder
  • Dissociative Identity Disorder
  • Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
  • Borderline Personality Disorder
And then I also have chronic pain in pretty much everywhere that flares up whenever it wants to, there isn't any actual official diagnosis for that specifically yet tho

Also TMJ which basically means my jaw is screwed up and I can't open my mouth all the way w/out hurting myself a crap ton and don't even get me started on yawning oh my god does that hurt and also my mom took me to this fancy deli grinder place for lunch once and she didn't realize that I couldn't eat anything there because I literally can't fit any of the sandwiches in my mouth so we went to McDonald's lol

0_0 im... mildly autistic... but my parents say i have it because i took a test, but i still dont believe i have it.

I have absolutely no (diagnosed) disfunction nor disorder.

I do suffer from a condition called rheumatoid arthritis which is pretty painful at times but not something I particularly want to talk about on this forum!

All I will say is that one of the symptoms is welght loss - which is kind of a silver lining as a low body weight puts much less strain (and therefore pain) on my joints - especially my toes and my knees.

I have adjustment disorder and borderline personality disorder.

Whoops, posted in the wrong thread... Sorry. :p

To make this relevant and to add to my previous post, I suffer with headaches a lot. Some of it is because of my diabetes.

Social anxiety disorder, aspergers, and insomnia. I finally got a good med to help me sleep after a whole year of s****y sleeping.

Well, I have Type 1 Diabetes (the insulin-dependent), and mild cases of Autism and Aspergers. That's it.

hoO BOY-
I have generalized anxiety, but not as bad as before...

and I probably have a bit of PTSD, due to me breaking down sometimes from remembering stuff and sobbing my eyes out orz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back