Do you have a journal/diary?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I don't know if my brother would look in it or not. ._. He usualy seems to respect me and my stuff... Well, he doens't go in my room much if at all and I don't think it interests him in the slightest anyways. xP

Yeah, I don't know if my brother would look in it or not. ._. He usualy seems to respect me and my stuff... Well, he doens't go in my room much if at all and I don't think it interests him in the slightest anyways. xP
My brother is the same way.

In one of my closet I keep my extra blankets, pillows, and sleepingbags I have and sometimes he needs them for a sleepover so he comes in, but he still knocks. He's pretty nice about that kinda stuff.

Yes, I do. My diary is my personal place to write about my feelings, crushes, and I also write about my day in it, like if I went to a friend's house, I'd write about what I did there in stuff. I love meh diary. XDD
Same for me! I don't have to worry about people looking in my diary, cuz i have a lock for it. Also, when i'm finished with this one, i have another one with a key too! It's supposed to be for 5 years. I usually write in it 1 every 10 days( on average). I write about a lot of different things, a lot of them are personal though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back