do you have a pet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you have a pet?

• dog

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • cat

• fish

• other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 PURE BREED Border collies. Shep(Male) and Meg(Female) Shep looks kinda like this. Meg looks kinda like this. (Except the white stripe going down her face!)

2 cats(1 is 3/4 Persian and the other is unknown)-Garfield and Spooky.(Both male) Garfield looks kinda like this.(He is ALOT cuter) Spooky looks kinda like this. (He's TINY!)

1 syrian hamster-Mr. Snuffles(I think you know) Looks like this.

2 goldfish-Chico and Meeko.(Both male) Both look like this.

All pictures DO NOT belong to me. I got them off of google.

I have a turtle named Bubbles, a Cockatiel named Peeky Pie(As some of you may already know :) ) And a Blue Finch named Mrs.Birdy. She's still alive because she has a new friend!!!!! This is NOT my Cockatiel. This is just to show you what he looks like!

Turtle

I can't find any pictures of Blue Finches so I will have to post a pic of her. I will show you all the real pics of my pets once I upload them onto the computer!!

T.J. :)

I have one dog and a rabbit. Our two fish just died a few days ago.

List of pets we've had while I was alive:

Two dogs (not including the one we have now)- Max (he was very old then, that's why he's so thin and sick looking), and Jessie! (That pictures probably over twenty years old by now.)

One cat- Zoe

Three hermit crabs- Humphrey, Henry, and ?

Six fish- Yellow-tail, Orange-tail, Leo, Gordon, Trout, and Squirrel.

Seamonkeys

My dog's name is Dixie (that's not a very good picture of her, she's much cuter in real life!), and my rabbit's name is Kanin (not a very good picture of him either, and he was a baby then.)

All these pet pictures are so cute! I might post pictures later... I currently have

Max (A black and white cat)

Blacky (Black Bear Hamster)

A fish tank

Around twenty walkingsticks

For me, this is a horribly low number of pets. I once got up in the 100's.... Although, most of that collection was bugs. I love catching bugs and keeping them. They're just fascinating to me. I also had a lizard but he died a while back...it was really sad. :furawatchi: And another cat.. But I don't want to think about lost pets right now. I'm glad for the living ones right now! Oh, and of course, I have Tamas! 10 to be exact! I love animals. :huh:

I have 2 cats who hate eachothers guts, and 2 guinea pigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back