Do you have a Tamagotchi Music Star?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have a Tamagotchi Music Star at the moment?

• Yes, I got it off the internet.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I bought it at Toys "R" Us

• Yes, I bought it at Wal-mart

• Yes, I bought it at Target

• No, I'll be getting one soon, though

• No, and I'm not planning to get one.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bgronmyr

Reaction score
In your post, can you please include if you have it yet, where you got it, and where you live (Canada, US, Japan, etc)

Well, I live in Canada, I haven't gotten mine yet.

Nope. I live in Australia, they're not out yet.

I'm not sure if I want one though...

Yes. I do indeed have a tamagotchi music star. I got two of them friday night at toysRus. Its almost christmas time, you see. So I was going shopping for my little niece and nephew. I stumbled upon the tamagotchi section. I had a flash back to when they first came out. I begged my mother to get one for me. I was surprised how far they've come. So I got the black head-phone design for my nephew an the pink "rising star" one for my niece. I also got one for myself. Its a blue sparkly one with a microphone. I was going to wait till christmas to open mine but I couldn't! I knew opening the package would bring me back to my youth. (keep in mind I haven't played with these forever!). So I won't go into anymore detail. But for those who are looking to buy , I recommend trying toysRus first, since it appears they have it there selling for $14.99. However, I am in America. They may not be shipped to other parts of the world yet. I'm not sure how long they've been selling either. But below I've posted a direct link to a toysRus add for the music star. Hope everyone gets what they are wishing for. Remember , you can always buy online but I find that they are far more expensive + shipping. Amazon is always a good place to look, though I haven't checked myself.

~*MSTF~

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3420753 <--- Link I mentioned...

Yes, I have on. I got it Toys "R" Us in the United States.

I am SOOO getting 1~~It haven't came out in KL yet i guess and my mom and dad say that if v6 came out they'll buy it for me straight away~~~

Errmmm...well...no. ._.

But I am going to get one very soon!:3

i live away in scotland (uk) nd i got mine from an american seller on ebay, totaly worth it tho

I have one but I don't like it D':
Well you have to be pretty experienced with tamas to be able to understand this one. It's more complicated than the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back