do you have a tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cruz911

Reaction score
IF you have a tamagotchi or had one or even shared one with someone can someone tell me how you get a job for the tamagotchi v4.5 because i've been trying to know for a long time if you know can you reply and tell me plz? ;)

I dont know cause the last verzion i had was V3 x) But i think this might be in the wrong place.....Maybe like "Help for new tamagotchi owners" or "Serisoly Tamagotchi" or something more liek that...But hey i'm no expert! lol

~Mamitchi465

Well this should be in Help For New tamagotchi Pet Owners or Whats On Your Mind ;)

As for your question, there is a topic about that here. And yes, I do have a tamagotchi. Eight of them to be exact ;)

-Puma

hey i do want to be buddies with you anyway can you go on your job on tamatown.com?

cuz i've been playing mini games at my work and getting payed but can you do it on tamatown? p.s. plz answer my question thanks? :huh:

Thanks so much

cccruz911 :furawatchi:

Yes, you can go to the Work Building (top left corner of TamaTown), but you can't play the mini-game or collect your pay from there.

-Puma

hey do you knoow a fun thing i can post that i will get alot of replies on woth out it getting locked cuz i need help maybe me and you can share a topic you want to?

okey then want to post a topic with me it will be just ours how about that?

do you want to make a post together just me and you best friends? :( ;)

i dont need your help making a topic i just want me and you to do a topic together is that okay or is that bad? :D :wacko:

no it's not come on it will be fun your really the only one i can talk to right now plz plz plz????? :D :wacko: :p

no it's not come on it will be fun your really the only one i can talk to right now plz plz plz????? :mellow:   :angry:   :lol:
Tamatalk is NOT a chatroom! its a place for conversations and oppions. You cannot just say "Okay lets start a cool topic with osmeone so it will get a million replies!!" If you want to chat you can visit the Tamatalk Chat room :lol:

~Mamitchi465

Last edited by a moderator:
for the tama v4.5 you have to wait till it is 3 or 4 years old when it is an adult then the excite mail will come and take the high school away and the excite mail will come again and it will give you a Job.

hey mametchi465 mind our own buisness and you get over it aww i offended you get over it just like you said to me now you know how it feels so butt out thanks bye-bye if you have anything to say dont be scared too okay!!!!! :mellow: :angry:

hey mametchi465 mind our own buisness and you get over it aww i offended you get over it just like you said to me now you know how it feels so butt out thanks bye-bye if you have anything to say dont be scared too okay!!!!! :D :p
That was rude. *reported*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back