Do you have a

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TamaTalk is not a dating website, so I guess BF and GFs on TT aren't allowed... That is, if you met them there. If you're talking about having a BF/GF out of TamaTalk and you both have TamaTalk accounts, then that's allowed. And no, I don't. I don't even have one anywhere :)

♪~tk710

Yeah, it's akward enough in real life to have a boy/girl friend, so having one you never even met before is even worse.

Also if you have a b/f on TT they could lie and say they're 13 and accually be a 40 year old child molester.. (Not that it would happen on TT but you never know.)

TamaTalk is not a dating website, so I guess BF and GFs on TT aren't allowed... That is, if you met them there. If you're talking about having a BF/GF out of TamaTalk and you both have TamaTalk accounts, then that's allowed. And no, I don't. I don't even have one anywhere :)
♪~tk710
Exactly... :D

TamaTalk is NOT a place to hook up.

Now if your on TamaChat, I guess you can talk about, ya know...Whatever you want!

But not on the TamaTalk forums. :lol:

~AG11

Also if you have a b/f on TT they could lie and say they're 13 and accually be a 40 year old child molester.. (Not that it would happen on TT but you never know.)
Actualy it could happen anywhere on the web where you talk to people you know do not know in real life.

I can't tell if they ment you have an online-TT-bf/gf or if they just ment your bf/gf had a TT account.

Either way, no I don't have either.

Tamatalk is NOT a dating site. 'Hooking up' or 'getting together' is strictly forbidden.

Want to find a girlfriend or boyfriend? Find one outside of TT; either on dating websites, or in real life. Online relationships? I don't encourage them. You don't really know these people, and who knows if the person your 'dating' is really who they say you are?

Please don't make these topics. :D Maybe making one about if people have one outside of Tamatalk; but not this topic.

*Tgd*

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi born_naturalfigureskater122,

The members said it all. :D TamaTalk isn't for dating, rather for Tamagotchis, friends and fun! :D Please try to stay away from making future topics relating to the nature.

Thank you,

*Closed*

Tama-Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back