Do You Have An Entama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do You?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine's in the mail

• I bid one one

• I'm buying one soon

• No, I want one!

• No, I don't want one.

• What an Entama?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hanatchi99

Reaction score
First, before anyone asks, Entama is a tama that expiriences the elements of real life - school, jobs, cooking, etc.. - It's full name is Cho Jinsei Enjoy Life Tamagotchi Plus. But for short we all call it "Entama"

I'm bidding on one. I hope I win :gozarutchi:

-h99 :gozarutchi:

Yup, I have one.

Well, I have two actually!

I bought one in Feb, and arrived early March. That one is black, with blue buttons and ball, red eggshell crack, and blue and red beads that say TMGC. It has white writing that say: SHOW GUTS NOW. I love that entama very much.

On Thursday I received my other Entama, which is a Ciáo Limited Edition Memecci. It is yellow, with swirls in different colours and a Memecci at the top. Each bead is a different colour, and it says CIÁO on them. I like this one a lot too.

Yup, I have one.

I bought one in Feb, and arrived early March. That one is black, with blue buttons and ball, red eggshell crack, and blue and red beads that say TMGC. It has white writing that say: SHOW GUTS NOW. I love that entama very much.

On Thursday I received my other Entama, which is a Ciáo Limited Edition Memecci. It is yellow, with swirls in different colours and a Memecci at the top. Each bead is a different colour, and it says CIÁO on them. I like this one a lot too.
Wow you're lucky! I wanted the Memetchi one, but I had to bid on a White w/ beads one.

-h99 :mellow:

PS.. What's with those GUTS tams?

First, before anyone asks, Entama is a tama that expiriences the elements of real life - school, jobs, cooking, etc.. - It's full name is Cho Jinsei Enjoy Life Tamagotchi Plus. But for short we all call it "Entama"
I'm bidding on one. I hope I win :huh:

-h99 :eek:
I'm so stupid I didn't even read this to see what an entama is :mellow:

I have 3.

One is chocolate and silver colored. -- from YesAsia

One is the Limited Edition Maccia Ruffle. -- bought it here in Japan

The other is the Ciáo Limited Edition Mamecci. --just came in the mail at home, haven't opened it yet because i'm in Japan, not at home.

I also recived a Kakeibo for my birthday

Wow you're lucky! I wanted the Memetchi one, but I had to bid on a White w/ beads one.
-h99 ;)

GUTs Tamas are Entamas, because they use the GUTs system, PM me to learn more about GUTs

GUTs Tamas are Entamas, because they use the GUTs system, PM me to learn more about GUTs
Thanks for telling me. It was really confusing me.

-h99 ;)

I use to have an En-tama but it broke.

I gave it to my friend to look after for one night and it went well until the next day. She phoned my up to say that she had dropped my En-tama on a hard floor and it had cracked. The screen had gone completely blank and I tried to put new batteries in it but it didn't work. And the bad thing was, I had only had my En-tama for 7 days! :chohimetchi:

For my birthday which is in 3 months, I am going to get a new En-tama along with a kakeibo. :chohimetchi: I am also getting a DS with the tamagotchi corner shop game. :chohimetchi:

-sk8er girl-

I use to have an En-tama but it broke.I gave it to my friend to look after for one night and it went well until the next day. She phoned my up to say that she had dropped my En-tama on a hard floor and it had cracked. The screen had gone completely blank and I tried to put new batteries in it but it didn't work. And the bad thing was, I had only had my En-tama for 7 days! :chohimetchi:

For my birthday which is in 3 months, I am going to get a new En-tama along with a kakeibo. :chohimetchi: I am also getting a DS with the tamagotchi corner shop game. :chohimetchi:

-sk8er girl-
Aww,... I hope you get a new one soon.

Yup, I have one.

Your lucky! I don't have one.

...One is the Limited Edition Maccia Ruffle. -- bought it here in Japan

Which is the Maccia Ruffle?

In any case-you are very lucky!

I think after these entamas, Ill forget about the Kakeibo, and buy an Uratama or two instead. :(

My friend is also going to buy an entama, or so she says.

-h99 :mametchi:

Ya Really lucky!!!! :mametchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back