Do you have...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one that I made a long time ago. Tweetygirl1026. I quit that one because of my immaturity. xD I made another one called x.Loveismurder(i think?) but it didn't last long. I just made this one and stuck with it.

I have two other ones, one was tomrules, you may remember him from 2007, and East Army, which I don't use anymore.

This is my main account, and I don't plan on making any more side accounts.

I have Penguin_07 but I forget the password and even when I do forgotten password it's on my friend's old email, so yeeeah...And I've got Missbehave but I was immature on that account so I'm having a fresh start with this one.

Well I've had 2 other accounts before this

*tamacoolie*--Rofl that was the most random name ever I don't know why I thought it sounded good xP

*Sugar*--x__x....

xXStarlightXx--My current one I feel like making a new one but I have got good karma on this one so I don't know :)

Yes, but I abandoned them.

Only the staff members know that ---------- is my second account. I also have a third account, but that's not in use. For my second account, I wanted to start over for personal reasons. Hang on, it's not that personal if you take a close look at my post. But I'm just using this account from now on. One certain staff member was very wise, and told me that I could start over with my account, but still have the same posts, etc.

..You never heard this. xD

No.

I do not have other accounts. I don't under stand why someone would need to make a second account. I've seen people say: "I'm making another account incase this one gets hacked or something". Well, here's what I have to say about that. If you do ever get hacked (which is unlikely), then make the account when the time comes. Others say its because they don't like their user name... WHO CARES? I mean, I think it's more about what you post, not about who's posting it. I guess though, if something such as this bothers you that much, making a second account wouldn't be commiting a sin :)

-Haru

Skippy~Tama was my main account, and this was the side, but now it seems like it's the other way around. Ah, well..
Haha, that always happens to me with emails and accounts on other things.

Though on here this is the only account that has guide power so even though I have others, I'll always be on this one.

This is my only account. And I can tell you that I'm not going to make another one any time soon :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back