do you hear tamas beeping

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

violetchi_garden

Reaction score
I hear tamas beeping all the time! usually attention beeps or reset beeps, but I hear all kinds of beeps from a tama even if there isn't a tama anywhere near! do you hear tamas beep when they aren't? what beeps do you usually hear?

;)

I'll admit it - i hear the attention beep, and go to my tama but there's nothing wrong with it. I thought there was something wrong with me, but i think its just the obsession

Yes!In my head sometimes.

Very disurbing

Yeah, I admit it, and I haven't had an active Tamagotchi in half a year. I'll wake up and here the "dying" series of beeps and run around looking for the nonexistent Tama. D:

Then again, I hallucinate a lot. About everything. So it's not that strange. o_0

Yeah,that happens to me to but when I check them they are fine,so I usualy ignore it.

Sometimes I get realy strange,random beeps when I press a button then I press it again and it will be back to normal.So I guess it's nothing to worry about.

Oh My God! Yes!I do!D=

Im just like out with my family and I hear a Tama beep.I look around and remember I didnt take them with me.Im crazy!>.>

XD

Tamas are everywhere!! They beep here and there. Once I heard an attention beep when my tamas were paused!! ;)

I'll admit it - i hear the attention beep, and go to my tama but there's nothing wrong with it. I thought there was something wrong with me, but i think its just the obsession
Sometimes it beeps when it does not need your help, but you give it a time-out thats how you get training points.

If you play with it alot you DO become obbsessed with it.Like you try to play it so much,it tricks you.My tama is sitting right next to me and I keep staring at it like im waiting for it to beep.

I hear beeps sometimes, every once in a while i'll hear the attention beep and race to my tama to see that no one even beeped! And sometimes when my tama's batteries are dead for a long time they make a really long buzzing noise, maybe some of you have heard that before. Anyways, i hear that noise and i go to check it, and everything is fine! I hear the attention noise more often than the buzzing noise. It's really strange... =p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back