Do you keep a journal/diary?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't. I used to, but I decided I'm better off just yapping about my life in my head.

^ in song? i write songs in mine sometimes too.
Yes. I know it's weird but I love writing music and that's the only way I know how to write in my journal.

I keep one. But my room is a disaster, so I only write in it when I can find the diary, the keys, and a pen or pencil. Which is about every blue moon.

Okay, I was exadurating a bit.

I don't write THAT often.

JK

The last entry was from July.

Diaries/Journals are disasters waiting to happen. Someone will find it, and then expose you. Simple logic, we have brains, we can store memories and secrets there.

^all u have to do is hide it. if someone doesnt know where it is, they cant expose you.

u can also not tell anybody that u have a diary/journal.a way to help that is dont buy a diary that says DIARY right across the front.

some diarys/journals have keys.

simple logic, diarys can hold pictures, notes, and you can write down all of the deatails, unlike a brain which everything just turns into a faded memory. :)

I don't bring my journal anywhere [unless on vacay] and I keep it under my bed so it's safe there.

Not like I have a bunch of people in my room, anyway. Only my family but I gotta lot of stuff under there and it's not like they care.

I can't even remember the last person who was in my room that wasn't my family.

I do ^^ Well, I actually have to start a new one, which I am doing tonight (thanks for reminding me :furawatchi: ). I do it cuz I have a crazy life, I feel like it, it's fun, it gets my anger out, and when I am older I want to look at it and say "Oh wow! I remember this day!". Yeah...

btw, hey buddy!!!!! *waves*

I have like 5 journals, but in the end, I never write in them. I write one or two entries in each one, thinking I will keep it forever and ever, but then I lose interest and forget about it. :(

I don't bring my journal anywhere [unless on vacay] and I keep it under my bed so it's safe there.
Not like I have a bunch of people in my room, anyway. Only my family but I gotta lot of stuff under there and it's not like they care.

I can't even remember the last person who was in my room that wasn't my family.
me too

Oh yeah and I have a gaia journal on gaiaonline basically tells about my day lol.

I keep a journal otherwise its really hard to sleep and it keep fogetting stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back