Do you keep your items and/or points?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

timestwo

Reaction score
Do you keep your items and/or points that you've earned with each generation in the US version 2?

I hope we do because half of the stuff I buy cannot be used when she is still a teen. I have to wait until adulthood.

absolutelybut u can't get more than 9999pts
That amount of points is still plenty for me, haha. Have you ever gotten that much?

I do good sometimes while playing slots. Alright, I do really good...I got Jackpot 7 times. (But most of the time 3 xs!)

-Twirly :mellow:

Slots is the best game out of all of them though, the rest give you barely any points!

-Twirly :wub:

You must be really good at heading then, the highest I got was 30, my sister got 50!

Yep!! That would be cool if we traded Tamagotchis and I got a highscore for you in Slots, you got a high score for me in Heading! (Lol, we probably live really far away though!)

Yep!! That would be cool if we traded Tamagotchis and I got a highscore for you in Slots, you got a high score for me in Heading! (Lol, we probably live really far away though!)-Twirly :wub:
Could you two please take your discussions into PM? I don't like that you're hijacking my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back