Do you know any foreign people?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Missbehave

Reaction score
Well what the title says!

I know lots of foreign people, there's three from the Phillipenes, a girl from Poland, I used to know people from Libya but they just sort of...disappeared, some Indian and Pakistani people, a few English people (including my mum) and a boy from America.

It's a bit difficult to talk to them and stuff when they don't know English or whatever language you speak but it's nice hearing them speak to eachother in their language like the Libyans spoke Arabic and took about...three bottles of water to school? I think it's because they didn't have much in Libya since it's an African country so they just took gallons of the stuff in Scotland because there's loads here. The Phillipenoes never say anything when they're having lunch unlike everyone else, I think it's a tradition because The Phillipenes are quite poor.

Yeah I go on a bit, don't I? So let's hear your stories!

People here [although not personally of course]. Um... I know a girl fom Japan and some of the Latin American countries. =D

Oh wait, I forgot to mention there was some one from Russia in my old school, she wasn't really my friend but I still knew her. Besides she had a nice name, I won't post it here for safety reasons.

I have a lot

I know 5 people from India

1 person from Pakistan

1 person from the Philippines

1 person from Poland

3 people from China

1 person from Italy

1 person from Korea

I have a lotI know 5 people from India

1 person from Pakistan

1 person from the Philippines

1 person from Poland

3 people from China

1 person from Italy

1 person from Korea
You got a nice list there. :lol:

There are a lot of Vietnamese and Chinese people where I am. I also went to school with people from Lebanon, USA, Egypt, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Korea, Taiwan.

I am also a foreigner. I came from England to Australia.

Well, my cousin, a day older than me, lives in Thailand. And I have a friend who's mom is from Russia and her dad's from Packistan. And then I have an Indian friend (I'm not sure if he's from india or just his parents) but we just talk on email (he lives pretty far away). Hmm...that's all I can think of!

I don't know anyone foreign in that sense. Sure, I know people who moved here from another country or were born in another country, etc. But there's nobody who can't speak English and there are no foreign exchange students. (we get a few sometimes but I never talk to them, and then poof, they're gone)

Living in London - which is very culturally diverse - I probably know as many foreign people as British :lol:

Most of them speak English tho' - it's difficult to have a conversation with and get to know someone if you don't speak their language ;)

My friends include French, German, Iranian, Indian, Irish, Hungarian, Philippinos, South Africans, Austrians, North Americans, Aussies, Kiwis, Vietnamese ... probably more, but I can't think of them right now :p

It's really interesting learning about the differences in the way we live, think - and eat!

I know some from the USA, Koet(sp?), Pakistan, Egypt, Vietnam... and probably more. I know alot of foreign people.

There are hundreds of foreign people at my school. Some Vietnamese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean.

Last year I got to know one of the Korean girls a lot. She came to my classes because she could speak english way better than any of the others. No one in my classes would talk to her, so I just started talking to her one day in Business. In the end, she became my best friend. She had to move back to Korea on New Years Eve, which was very sad, but I've still got friendship bracelts, cards and other things she made for me to remember her by :D I miss her a lot ;)

Alot of people put Pakistan. Well I am from there xD I know a girl from Poland (I hate her alot). Another one from Italy, China, India, and Japanese. My english is quite perfect and I don't sound like a Pakistani. Maybe its because I was born in America xD My mom was born in Paskitan.

Alot of people put Pakistan. Well I am from there xD I know a girl from Poland (I hate her alot). Another one from Italy, China, India, and Japanese. My english is quite perfect and I don't sound like a Pakistani. Maybe its because I was born in America xD My mom was born in Paskitan.
Wow you're Pakistani? I never knew that, cool!

Yes, I do. They tell amazing stories about their homeland. It's great to be friends with somebody who has such great stories. I met an Indonesian girl, and she was incredible. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back