Do you know any one here?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

>...Missbehave...<

Reaction score
The title says it all! I only know one person, Nix666 but I'm not sure if they go on anymore.

Yes - PingPong, GawjusGirlie and Tamas_r_kl are some of my best friends. :furawatchi:

(They went to my old school in England)

-bratztroxg

No, I don't actually have any online friends either. LOL, I'm unpopular. XD I'm sure you all love me, with my constant annoying complaints about the cold weather.

My best friend joined TamaTalk about a year ago. Her username is TamaKinz17. But, she never validated her account so she never actually introduced herself to the TT world.

[SIZE=8pt]A few of my close friends used to always come on here. I don't come on very much.. neither do they hehe, but I still do know a few people. :][/SIZE]

/mango.

Nope. I know that some people in here live in the same city as I do, but no, I don't physically know any TamaTalker. If there is someone on here that I do know, I don't know who they are either :) yeah.

Dommi24 or something like that..... Shes my bfflaes (best friend for life and eternal sisters just like Emmy and Abby), TamaKid105 hes a freak and my ex-bf and he has gone to my school for 3 years and his step-sister who went to school with me for 1 year.

So 2,3, or 4 and maybe some kids in my class idk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back