do you know how...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you know how to play v.2 games?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • mostly

• no

• kind

• i need help with them.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know how to play all of the games.

I just have a problem with Heading. I cant get under the ball fast enough. :angry:

NOW i know how to play all the games and I'm the best at heading. I do the slots the most and I make more money doing it but I'm not very lucky. :rolleyes:

how come my tamagotchi is jumping all around and not stopping is that normal? My tamagotchi weighs 24 pounds is that normal for a tamagotchi? or is that overweight? I need help !!!! Please reply back to me asap

my tamagotchi's hungry meter is all filled up and so is his happy meter.But it still keeps jumping around and won't stop.What should i do?or is there anything that i can do?

Yeah how DO you play Bump properly? Instructions are to press B to determine the length of the bar or something right? I don't see a bar on screen or have any clue how to play that game!

Any help would be appreciated :pochitchi:

but..then i made the power bar full then i still lost.... :gozarutchi:

Does anybody have a rhythm cheat for the slot game they could teach me I keep getting all Xs.
i play all the games really really great but as for the rythm cheat there r different movement like sumtimes it goes OOXX(Tri)XXOX then it changes so it would be hard to explain how i do it to u

I hardly ever play the slot game and the bumping one

cos I usually lose... lol

When you play bump,first it will say 'first round',then it will hav a bar at the top of the screen flasin.then you press the middle button to make it stop and how much ov the blak barz iz yorz and that givez you extra push!!!!hope it helped!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back