Do you know more than one language?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spanish was my first language. I'm able to speak japanese fluently, and I'm learning chinese.

Mostly English. (Even though I'm Mexican.x3)

Some Spanish. I understand what people are saying, but I have trouble pronouncing/reading it and writing it. :/

English is my first language, but I don't know Afrikaans despite the fact that I am South African xDD Guess I don't need it anymore, living in England. However, the background to it has made my learning of German, particularly the accent, much, much easier than for most people.

I've been learning French for about 7 years (half my life, SCARY!), so I'm very good at that.

I know some German, but I've only been learning it for a few months.

I know a few phrases and words in Japanese, but I wouldn't be able to understand if a Japanese person talked to me. (Even though my knowledge of German is small, I can understand sentences very well, that's what I'm best at with languages. French even more so.) Better get learning, though, if I want to work for Studio Ghibli! Lol.

I speak English. It's my language, like pretty much everyone on TT.

But I'm learning Spanish, French and I learnt a little German last year.

I can write a little in Korean. As in speaking, I only know a few words in Spanish.

English is my first language.

I know some sign language, the alphabet.

They're making me learn Spanish in school :| Which I hate.

I can understand enough Japanese to get me along, but I wouldn't dare try to speak it.

Japanese and English are my main languages.

For people who want to learn:

1 Ichi (pronounced like Itch, not Itchy)

2 Nii

3 San

4 Yon

5 Go

6 Rokku

7 Nana

8 Hachi

9 Kyuu

10 Juu

White Shiroi

Black Kuroi

Brown Chairo

Blue Aoi

Red Akai

Yellow Kiiro

Pink Pinku

Green Midori

English is my main language, and it's pretty much the only one that I'm good at. =P I've learned some Spanish a long time ago and forgot most of it, but I know some simple phrases in French and will be learning more this year.

I'm Canadian.. so I speak mainly English, but I go to an immersion school so I also know French really well. I just suck at having that nice, fluent accent. How do the Frenchies do it so quickly? O.O A lot of people think Canada is really french, but the truth is barely anyone is, and none of us can do tha fast speedy talking in french... it's amazing. That's only in Quebec where all the frenchies live.. French is hard to spea, and way harder to write! It's a pain with all the exceptions and the accents and the pronunciations.. BLEH

What does this mean?

"La vache baignait dans une fontaine de moutarde et maintenant il a une femme."

My first language is Chinese which I can read, write and speak fluently, and since I permanently live in Australia, I have no problem with English :D At my school, I learn Japanese as my second language... SUGOI DESU NE! :angry:

[SIZE=12pt] Uhm... English, Japanese, French, Spanish, Korean, and a bit of German.[/SIZE]

~♥Tamachick♥~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back