do you know of any good books!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cek

Reaction score
Please tell me some good books. I have to read at least 5, and a different one i have to do a book talk on. So 6-1 i already have =5. Okay i need 5 GOOD books for my age level. (Im going into 6th grade!) :p

How about Twilight or It only looks easy. There a bit boring though but when you get to the end it's worth it. They're easy to read.

It's a boring book at the beginning but The True Confessions of Charrolette Doyle is a very good book and it's about a girl who gets thrown on a ship that doesn't have any other girls, that's right, a girl with no other girls on the whole ship , sailing to her hometown somewhere in rhode island but many things are awaiting such as the murder of Mr.Hollybrass and many others. This is a picture of the book click here! or of course Eragon!

Eragon, of course. The movie was horrible, but the book is awesome.

Read maybe one of the Warrior Cat series books, they are very interesting, and full of suspense, action, romance... very nice books, but always start from Into The Wild.

Definately Harry Potter, almost everyone has heard of it. Goblet Of Fire and The Half Blood Prince are my favourites.

Sorry to tell you this so late, but I hate fantisey books

UGLIES PRETTIES

SPECIALS

I AM DAVID

JIP, HIS STORY

TRUE NORTH

HERE TODAY

CHASING VERMEER

WRIGHT 3
Is that supposed to be a book? Uh...maybe you could try with Number the Stars. We read it and it was kind of cool. (but sad it takes place in World War II)

Tamalight what do you mean. Sorry but your reply makes no sense to me plz ezplain

*all of the books listed are real books*

To tell you the truth, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE READING, and that would be a sinch for me. I read about twenty 300page books every two weeks (maybe more). ;)

Some really great books are: Deltora Quest 1, 2 & 3. (16 books), Protector of the Small quartet (by Tamora Pierce), Eldest, Eragon, and loads more.

Hope this helps,

Jess :(

P.S. :p Email me for some more books!

Tamalight what do you mean. Sorry but your reply makes no sense to me plz ezplain
*all of the books listed are real books*
I asked if those titles are supposed to be real books. You gave me the answer even you didn't understand me. (It was a pretty bold question though. :ichigotchi: )

I asked if those titles are supposed to be real books. You gave me the answer even you didn't understand me. (It was a pretty bold question though. :ichigotchi: )
All of those books were real books. (Just in case you're still wondering.)

Latest posts

Back