Do you know some secret places to get tamas? I DO!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
* Go to Kmart ( I got all my tamas there) they always have tamas in stock!

*Kohls has them in the toy aisle but they are the tamas that you decorate with stickers.

*Walgreens has them but they keep their tamas behind the front desk because they only get so many a month.(You have to ask for them!)

I HOPE I HELPED ALL YOU TAMA SEEKERS!!! :hitodetchi: :pochitchi: :lol: :D :D :mametchi: :ph34r: :gozarutchi: :lol:

That did help for other people besides me because I already have 8 Tamas I don't need more until V4 comes out. But I have to agree with you those are some awsome places for people who don't know where to get another Tamagotchi or for people who don't have any Tamas at all. :(

ermm... whats 'Kohls'???? Do you mean 'Coles'?

And whats 'walgreens'? I've only heard of 'walmart', and theres NO SUCH THING over here in australia, i only heard bout it on TT!

Do you live in a country OTHER than Australia??? If yes, please tell me where!!!

I think yesasia is the best place to get tamas... and walgreens is a pharmacy :kusatchi: ...

I think yesasia is the best place to get tamas... and walgreens is a pharmacy :eek: ...
No, its a drug store. Like Longs. They sell food, drinks, some medicine, school supplies, greeting cards, and some of them also sell toys.

tamagotchizlover,

why are you telling people where to get tamas.why does that matter???i think people have their own places.and at k mart i bet you there *censored*..and why do you want ones from kohls that you decorate with stickers??i think people want tamas to play with them not to decorate them!!!

gotchilover101!

Last edited by a moderator:
tamagotchizlover,
why are you telling people where to get tamas.why does that matter???i think people have their own places.and at k mart i bet you there *censored*..and why do you want ones from kohls that you decorate with stickers??i think people want tamas to play with them not to decorate them!!!

gotchilover101!
Well, they're just helping out the people that can't find them at the regular places they go to like Toys R Us/Target or if they can't order them off of the internet because I know of alot of people that can't buy things via internet.

Wow, I didn't know about Walgreens having them.

*bamcr*

Yeh... please try not to be rude, gotchilover101. She was just tryin' to help. (and pardon me if I sounded rude in my last post, I didn't know wallgreens sold tamas.) Also, TG40, In the US we do have a walgreens and a kohls...

-TT(^o^)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back