Do you like bacon?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do love bacon, actually. I rarely have it anymore, because it's way too expensive. I prefer either kind: turkey, or ham.

Crispy, and a bit burnt. <3333

MMM! crispy and streaked is my most favourite! mmm!

You can have it in your stirfry, in your locker or on it's own, you can basically have it with anything at all, even with mayonnise.

It's ok to dislike bacon or be a vegitarian, I've nothing against it.

Bacon in a salad's also nice.

I will now leave this topic alone for a little while and occasionally come back to it if it's still open.

Please reply nicely and sensibly in this topic I have left you here.

It's ok to have a personal opinion, but just don't SPAM on this topic if you don't agree with me just to get it shut down, that is wrong

*waves goodbye to this topic for a while*

I just hope that you follow this post and post sensibly your opinion on bacon, ok?

To this thread/topic: I'll se you in a couple of days/weeks tim and check back regulary, but not post anything, ok?

----------------------------------

Just post and play nicely on this topic, that's all I ask from you.

----------------------------

619inurhouse! :ichigotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
MMM! crispy and streaked is my most favourite! mmm!
You can have it in your stirfry, in your locker or on it's own, you can basically have it with anything at all, even with mayonnise.

It's ok to dislike bacon or be a vegitarian, I've nothing against it.

Bacon in a salad's also nice.

I will now leave this topic alone for a little while and occasionally come back to it if it's still open.

Please reply nicely and sensibly in this topic I have left you here.

It's ok to have a personal opinion, but just don't SPAM on this topic if you don't agree with me just to get it shut down, that is wrong

*waves goodbye to this topic for a while*

I just hope that you follow this post and post sensibly your opinion on bacon, ok?

To this thread/topic: I'll se you in a couple of days/weeks tim and check back regulary, but not post anything, ok?

----------------------------------

Just post and play nicely on this topic, that's all I ask from you.

----------------------------

619inurhouse! :)
Um, like wtf? Its a topic about bacon. We aren't your children.

i dont like bacon... i LOVE it!!!! you know... i even had this classmate who always eats bacon every lunch of her life!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back