Do You Like Bratz Dolls?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do You Like Bratz?

• 1. Love Em'!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. Like Them

• 3. Umm...there o.k....

• 4. Don't like them

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bratzlfl

Reaction score
Do you like bratz. Post or/and vote. PLEASE do not start a flame war!!! We all have are own opinions =).

I ♥ bratz.

-bratzlfl

I used to like them, But I got older and don't play with them anymore. I don't like Bratz dolls.

kk445

I must admit that I think they are a bad influence on young people, encouraging inappropriate behaviour and such. However, I have nothing aganist those of you who like them - it's your choice.

okay,um............. I have over 30 of them but i'm not so crazy about them than i was when I was 7,okay granted i'm only 10 but it's a 3 year differance! :mametchi: :wacko: :lol: :mimitchi: .

I used to like them when I was about 8. In fact I had heaps of them! I don't like them anymore, they are kinda boring.

I Really Don't like Bratz

I think they are (along with other dolls) pushing girls to want he perfect body. Aswell they are very inappropriate I meen come on a Bratz Baby wearing a thong :furawatchi: That's just not right

I never liked Bratz or barbies or other Dollz though but I think they're setting a bad example

I don't really like them. I stopped liking them when I saw the show.

I respect you liking them though there just not for me. :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I seriously don't like them, I think they're a bad influence on little girls. I think the companies shouldn't make dolls look like those #%&$ prostitutes(sp?). I hate how they make dolls look so perfect, its just making girls look fat! >.< And its telling girls its ok to be a brat. But that's my opinion :blink: .

~Tama_Girl6

Man, I HATE them! >_< Sorry for all those bratz fans, but I really hate them, they scare me.... :blink: xD

Have a nice day!

Rey Mysterio

No. I believe that they teach young girls that it's okay to look and dress like whores. Not exactly the message toy companies should be sending out.
*nod nod*

I don't know if I want to see what this generation coming generation will look like when they get older.

:/

At least Barbie had a career and near enough to respectable clothes and only a little bit of make-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back