Do you like Corndogs?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like Corndogs?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Sorta

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm, interesting topic, LOL.
No, I do not like corn dogs. Hot dogs make me puke and I hate corn bread.
Wow, I'm glad that I don't have your taste buds :) :D . Have you ever heard of those jokes that Hot Dogs and Corn Dogs are made out of real Dogs!? Just a joke. xD

CORNDOGS?!? WHERE?!?! :)

Hehe I lurve corndogs... mmm...

Last edited by a moderator:
Umm, interesting topic, LOL.
No, I do not like corn dogs. Hot dogs make me puke and I hate corn bread.
Ewwww.. *Barfs*

The same thing happens to me.

I personally can't stand them! :)

Did you know that Hot Dogs are made out of all sorts of nasty stuff, like Cow Liver & Smoke? It's disgusting.

I do not like Corn. And Cornbread?

I've been offered Cornbread in Florida, and it had nasty, hard kernels of corn in it!! I will never eat anything that has to

do with Hot dogs or Corn ever again!

And both of my least favourite foods together?!

TWICE the nastiness!

-Rachel♥

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't really like corndogs. But i'll eat them like, 5-8 times (sometimes less) a year. Same thing with regular hot dogs.

Just a little fact here:

Hot dogs are made of pretty much any leftovers of cows or pigs (maybe more animals) including the eyes, intestines, and a lot of other nasty things from animals that are too gross to say. And this is 100% COMPLETELY true too! It's gross!

Just a little fact here:Hot dogs are made of pretty much any leftovers of cows or pigs (maybe more animals) including the eyes, intestines, and a lot of other nasty things from animals that are too gross to say. And this is 100% COMPLETELY true too! It's gross!
Ewwww.. *barfs*

=*Sarah*=

Nope.

I ♥♥ corn bread.

I hate weinies, though.

I hate them even more with corn bread.

Sorry,

///Matchy :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back