Do you like dogs?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatoshu

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]I personally totally HEART dogs(and other animals!) how 'bout yall??? [/SIZE] :wub:

8/10.

Love 'em :) Yet they can be aggresive little creatures.

I have no dogs. I want one, like, reaaaally badly. : D

I hate dogs I am like so afraid of them! ;) :(

The only dogs I like are plush dogs! That's how scared I am!

Last edited by a moderator:
i am terrified of dogs because i had a bad experience when i was little but if i can get used to a dog then i will like fall in love with that dog but i can only get used to the small ones. big hyper jumpy dogs i cannot get used to and will stay terrified of.

People who dont like dogs are well.. Random I guess you could say? Not all dogs are mean if you think they all are well think again! Dogs are cute little creatures sure there can be some mean dogs but most are loyal and nice! So you can like dogs that are meean but what about all the cool dogs? I have a dog named Scoobie she is a girl I love her! I honestly dont like the mean dogs but I LOVE THE NICE ONES!!!

i looove dogs they are the best espescially mine he is the sweetest dog ever. i just hate the really spoiled barking annoying dogs or the really jumpy bitey ones they are sooo annoying.

love you smiley- the best dog ive ever had

I love dogs as well, and have had many different kinds over the years. My current dog is an 8 year old Chihuahua named Pepper.

I don't like dogs too much. They're too needy, they bark, and I got attacked by one when I was little.

I like my dog (sometimes... mostly when he's asleep.) but I'm just not a dog person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back