Do you like Hannah Montana?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~*Starfire*~

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]Hey i was reading a magazine and there were pics of Hannah Montana's outfits on stage... personally, I thought they were some of the worst outfits i've ever seen. And I don't understand what's up with going on stage with a wig, and then in another song, coming out as miley. :p why did she have a stage name hannah, when everyone knows she's miley? :huh: [/SIZE]

I like her armwarmers, and two songs. Thats about it. I was in a phase when I was a Disney Channel child (lasted about four months), and I adored her, but then my music tastes matured alot. :)

I don't hate her, but she's not my favorite person. I like her show or whatever. I don't really like her outfits. Some are kind of er...ugly.

Hannah Montanna's outfits are okay, some of them. Most of them are just not my style.

I personally think she shouldn't be wearing a wig. I think it makes her look a bit fake. But I think Disney may be the ones that are making her wear it.

She has two names because it is part of the plot in the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back