Do you like Hannaha Montana?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't like her but I do like her show, therfore she is alright

*takes out knife* she TOTALLY doesn't deserve a why so serious...hehe > :)
*laughs and remembers the BatMan movie*

hehe...:3

I dont like her........

*takes ot another knife*

Lets get this over with >=3

My niece absolutely adores Hannah Montana. Every time I come over to babysit her she is watching it either on disney channel or on demand. For christmas I bought her a Hannah sweat suit and a Hannah barbie doll type thing. I relate most to her brother. We both can't stand her. He doesn't like her because she's to "girly". Me, I have other reasons. She's known to have taken pictures topless. For her to be a "disney channel role model" ... Well, she sure doesn't act like one. I also find her 'i've got it all' attitude repulsive.

MSTF

In my opinion, she's a girl who makes money on a lack of talent.

Since I've never met her, I'm not going to say that I hate her or bash her. For all I know, she could make a very good friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
No. She completly overreacts in the show! D:<

Here we go... RANT!

What kind of 16 year old girl would:

1. After eating pickles in peanut butter try to get stuck peanuts out of her tooth with a fork and chip her tooth.

2. Lie to her best friend because she likes her brother.

3. Have a hissy fit if she can't go sing somewhere for revenge.

Good greif, people! NOBODY ACTS LIKE THAT! Let's just say my best friend says she like my brother. Sure it would be a little weird at first, but hey, love is love and if someone loves someone else, let them love! D:<

It's sick! She is not a very good role model for little girls.

Latest posts

Back