Do you like Harry Potter?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so sorry!! I have been here since December 15, 2006 so i should know the rules!! I will read them NOW kk!!
OK, that's great! Thank you. Now, back on topic. :)

I don't think anyone should be offended by this topic, any past topics, or Harry Potter in general. It's a made-up book, the magic isn't real. If you're that upset that a story is against your God, just avoid these topics. :lol: Remember, it's not real.
And, yes I do. :) I'm planning on getting the seventh book as a late birthday present to complete my collection.
I'm not offended or upset.

I just believe things different from most the crowd.

Last edited by a moderator:
Harry Potter sucks like A LOT!!
The books suck

The movies suck

He sucks!!
Hehe, that would like be insulting WWE infront of you and me!!! :) To some people, this may be somewhere near insulting Eddie Guerrero in my face... well, maybe not that much. xD

I love it. I read every single book! And I own and watched all the movies available. Look at my avvie. (If you look at this after I change, my avvie, don't think I'm crazy. Know that I changed it!) So yeah. I don't get that form thing, though.

///Matchy :mellow:

I read the books all over again in my spare time, and watch the movies on DVD during my spare time, so I guess I am a rank 3 fan :mellow:

Favirite character: Hermione

There hobbies: Studying, learning, reading.

There enmy: Voldemort.. ? If not, they don't necessarily have one.

There friends: Harry Potter, Ronald Weasly.. and I believe that is it.

There favirite drink: Dunno.

There favirite food: Pumpkin Pasties?

I HATE HIM dont ask why he just bugs me okayy.. and also hate to break it to yas but i heard that in the next movie hes gonna die :mellow: hahaaaaaaa

Laughing at someone dying, even if it is a character, seems a bit harsh... But, ah, that's just my opinion here. :)

I've heard nothing of the next and last book other than when it comes out and its name, of course. I hope he doesn't die... I wonder if he dies because Voldemort overpowers him??? That wouldn't be a very good ending, in my opinion. :huh:

Are you one of the best surrporters of Harry Potter?I am defintly!Theres some info in my sigg to. 

If you want you an fill out this form:

Favirite character:

There hobbies:

There enmy:

There friends:

There favirite drink:

There favirite food:

That will keep you going for a while!Like i said please read my siggnature infomation (i green).

The tamafreaks!
I like Harry Potter!

My favourite Chracters:

Name: Ron Weasly

Family: Mum- Molly, Dad-Arthur, Brothers: Fred, George, Percy, Bill, Charlie, Sister: Ginny

Friends: Harry, Hermione, Neville, Luna, Dean, Seamus, Dobby etc..

Hobbies: Eating, Magic

Enemies: Draco Malfoy, Crabbe, Goyle, Lord Voldermort

Dislikes: Being poor, The Maroon jumpers his mum knits him, Spiders, Snape

Favourite Food: Anything

Favourite Drink: Butterbeer

Name: Harry Potter

Family: Mum: Lily, Dad: James, Godfather: Sirius, Aaunt: Petunia, Uncle: Vernon, Cousin: Dudley

Friends: Harry, Ron, Hermionie, Ginny, Fred, George, Luna, Neville, Dean, Seamus, Dobby etc

Hobbies: Magic, Visiting Hagrid, Quidditch

Enemies: Lord Voldermort, Crabbe, Goyle, Draco Malfoy

Dislikes: Potions, Snape, Lord Voldermort, Death Eaters, The Dursley's

Favourite Food: Anything

Favourite Drink: Butterbeer

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. I'm not an insane fan, but I'm not a hater of Harry Potter. I think that Harry will die in the seventh book. If not, fans will demand more books. That's what I think anyways.

-Kuchipatchi-

I LOVE HArry Potter! I've read every book about five times and I've seen each movie about the same amount of times aswell! I've booked a copy of the new book and I'm going to the first screening of it. I love Daniel Radcliffe! I think he's so cute!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back