Do you like it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would go for the version 4 and 4.5 one's as they are the one's that:

* Run's great

* Look's great

* Great features

* Lots of places to visit

* Fun games

* Good system in collecting money

* Good system in collecting item's

* And there is load's more...

The version 3 didn't have the feature with the shopping basket!

The Version 5 run's slowly and hasnt really expanded fully yet, so we still have to wait and see with that one... ;)

I voted for a V6 Tamatown. Even though there's lots of suprises to come in the Tama Expo! :D

* Run's great

* Look's great

* Great features

* Fun games

The Version 5 run's slowly and hasnt really expanded fully yet, so we still have to wait and see with that one... :)
I agree. I voted V4/V4.5 for all the same reasons. The V3 I would have voted for, if you'd have been able to get money in it.

* Run's great

* Look's great

* Great features

* Fun games

The Version 5 run's slowly and hasnt really expanded fully yet, so we still have to wait and see with that one... :angry:
I agree with that. V4/V4.5 tamatown is great.

My favourite is the v5 tamatown. I only have a v5 tama but from what i know about the other tama towns it seem to be the better one. I enjoy the games and they are challenging enough without being impossible. I thought they'd be completely for little kids but there are a bunch that i enjoy a lot. I also like the items you can buy and get codes for.

I'd have to choose V5. There's alot of more games to choose from and it makes it a little more challenging for the games. Plus you get to visit different places. I also enjoyed the V4.5 before my tama ran out of batteries.

I gotta choose the v3 one cause it was the very first TamaTown and that was the reason I got a v3. But I have to admit, the v4 and v4.5 TamaTown is really great too. You can actually transfer money from the web into your Tamagotchi! I don't really know about the v5 TamaTown cause I've never been on it.

-Yellowmoodtama

Latest posts

Back