Do you like Mametchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chamametchi_rules

Reaction score
:( yea, everyone loves Mametchi. NO! That is not true.

As some of you guys say Mametchi is not so great, I've decided:

What part of the population likes Mametchi?

What part of the population doesn't like Mametchi?

Well, I will know and you will know.

Lots of people post character things,

but id really like to know if any like Mametchi :eek:

No, im not trying to find favourite characters, i just wanna know

if anyone likes mametchi. B)

Ciao!

I like Mametchi a bit but I hate how he acts all boastful and stuff sometimes, and Makiko has a crush on him.

I like Mametchi a bit but I hate how he acts all boastful and stuff sometimes, and Makiko has a crush on him.
:) Well, how do you know Makiko has a crush on him?

Well on the site its memetchi who's in love with him and he's in love with Memetchi...

You're a bit confusing. :)

Yeah yeah Memetchi does like him too but watch the anime. Makiko goes all flirty when they mention Mametchi.

whoever likes mametchi and had him you must be happy?! :) :D and i am noot sure for others...

MAMETCHI RULES! my two favorite are Kuromametchi 'n' Mametchi that's even my comic name

oh yea Makiko500 you're right i watch the anime. Makiko has a crush on him.

MAMETCHI RULES! my two favorite are Kuromametchi 'n' Mametchi that's even my comic nameoh yea Makiko500 you're right i watch the anime. Makiko has a crush on him.
she also has a crush on kuromametchi i saw one she said kuro is cool

Yeah yeah Memetchi does like him too but watch the anime. Makiko goes all flirty when they mention Mametchi.
mametchi does rule but besides that i think mimitchi should have a crush on him cuz they are pretty much the same but my first and only mametchi tama had a baby with a mimitchi named backy

mametchi does rule but besides that i think mimitchi should have a crush on him cuz they are pretty much the same but my first and only mametchi tama had a baby with a mimitchi named backy
haha yea but in the anime mimitchi isa in mametchi's team

My first ever tama evolved into a Mametchi. So yeah, I like it. :]

Mametchi's a cutie. :)

Mametchi was one of my first characters. He'll always be in my favorites. :huh:

his name should be mr. perfect

i dont like how he is SO PERFECTTT

Mametchi is like the face of Tamagotchi's (if that makes sense lol). Like, he's the main character, who doesn't love him or his cuteness? :huh: RULES!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back