Do you like Miley cyrus?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats Sexist.

Your gender doenst matter. I like Pete Wentz, but does that mean Im in love with him?

...Wait, WKFJOEHFNUIO#rhn3ibN34UJN42OINEMIVIMK. NOT ANOTHER MILEY TOPIC!

She makes me sick with her diva attitude. That girl should be happy with everything she has, yet she's not.

And everyone still thinks she's the girl next door.

Eh. Sorry. ^^;;

Another Miley topic xP

I think Miley's pretty ok. I'm not the biggest fan, but she's pretty ok. Most of her old songs were really bouncy and I started dancing like an idiot at "Nobody's Perfect" at my friends sleepover. Everybody else was asleep. Unfortunately one of them woke up and saw me dancing on a chair xD it was funny.

Crap.. another Miley topic. When will they end. D<

No, I'm not. She's let all that fame go to her head. Gawd, the stupid girl needs to get a grip.

NO! If I could meet her I would go strait up to her face and say " hello Miley Cyrus, who is adored by little 4 year old girls, then get older then figure out that it was just a phase, then end up hating you!"

She used to be better...i mean some of her songs are alright but have you seen her pictures online? I find her annoying now.

Wrong forum this should be moved to Non TT

No. I've never liked Hannah Montana, HSM, and all that girlyish stuff.

~*Skuang*~

lol i like your siggy

i dont like miley i think shes trying to be to adultish when shes only what 15 or 16 she to young to be doing what she dose

i actually thought she was okay until my friend showed me the video of her going though a trap door bringing the fake one out and also Ive heard she was taking topples pictures for a magazine,and shes only 15!

so now i dont like her -____-

she does bad things to just collect attention. :eek:

Good lord.

Another Miley topic.

I personally don't give a hoot about Miley whats-her-face and what she does.

She can marry a plastic wrapper as far as I care.

Don't hate her, don't like her.

Simple as that.

theres really no need for this topic. there already is one in stuff we listen to in non tamatalk and its just as good as this, also this one is in the wrong section so ima report this topic to guide

As mentioned, we already have a Do you like Miley Cyrus? topic in Stuff We Listen to (Non TamaTalk).

Before you start a new topic, it would be great if you could:

1. Check that you are in the right forum for the kind of topic you want to post

2. Check the forum pages first to see if there are any topics about the same thing.

We all try to avoid making copies because it clutters up the forums with the same stuff.

I hope you understand why this topic is now closed.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back