Do you like my avatar?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,your avatar is good but the reason why no one has voted is because you should of done it like this

Yes

No

Dont know

So you start a new line every time you are going to write a option so i thing a guide better close this and maybe you can start another poll like this but next time as i say set out the options Yes No Dont know but next time start a new line every time you write a option but i would of voted Yes because it is a good avatar about 8/10 i would rate it but obviously i can not really vote because of the way you set it out

Hope that explains it for you

Hi,your avatar is good but the reason why no one has voted is because you should of done it like this

Yes

No

Dont know

So you start a new line every time you are going to write a option so i thing a guide better close this and maybe you can start another poll like this but next time as i say set out the options Yes No Dont know but next time start a new line every time you write a option but i would of voted Yes because it is a good avatar about 8/10 i would rate it but obviously i can not really vote because of the way you set it out

Hope that explains it for you
yeah what he said

Well I like your avatar but it was made by tamatalk.

*tama star*

Ouch, you guys are a little offending, its cute ^.^ like the puppy, but try to make you rown, or get one from another site, i have seen someone woth that avvie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back