do you like P.E.T.A?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PETAtofu:)

Reaction score
If you've heard of P.E.T.A before, you probably know that it fights for the rights of animals. Please reply here if you like P.E.T.A! I really want to be able to chat with like-minded people!

Last edited by a moderator:
I still don't think threads involving 'chats' are allowed.

Even if it's just a post and run.

But, on topic, No. I absolutely detest PETA.

I follow my strict rule; if you don't eat a steak, I'm eating three.

naw. They're against killing animals- which means no meat.

I'd probably go crazy without eating tacos/BLTs/Fajita's, MEATLOAFFFF.

Not really..I like meat too much ¬¬

Speaking of taco bell, EVERY Saturday night around midnight or one in the morning ill be like "Ma, I want three soft tacos, can you run to taco bell?" or if she isn't home ill call her and ask her that, like last night.

Hm, well I'm all for animal rights. I'm a vegetarian.

But PETA seems to take things to extremes and shove their beliefs down your throat. A lot (not all) of PETA supporters are extremely narrow-minded and have a holier-than-though attitude. And quite a lot of PETA members are Pro-Choice, which is completely hypocritical in my mind.

So... yeah, I'm not a PETA fan, but I don't hate them or have much against them.

PETA is over the top ridiculous. I completely agree that they shove their beliefs in everyone's faces. I remember that "unhappy meals" gimmick not too long ago. I was deeply disturbed.

Peta is major ridiculous. Crazy people. Big no no. ;)

it's a huge stereotype that all PETA supporters are crazies, there's good and bad in all groups. most of us just protest companies that sell real fur and factory farms. all we want is for animals to be treated fairly, because they feel emotions just as we do and don't want to be killed just for a hamburger, hot dog, or coat.

it's a huge stereotype that all PETA supporters are crazies, there's good and bad in all groups. most of us just protest companies that sell real fur and factory farms. all we want is for animals to be treated fairly, because they feel emotions just as we do and don't want to be killed just for a hamburger, hot dog, or coat.
It may be a stereotype, but that's half of PETA supporters.

Go take a look at those games PETA host on their website like "Mama Hates Animals!" and "Unhappy Meal".

You're telling me THAT'S not crazy?

PETA really does not save or care for animals. They're hypocritcial, zealous, money hungry people.

Considering they do take healthy kittens and puppies, put them to slepe and throw them into Dumpsters. They also hand out rather graphic pampthlets to young children, brainwashing them. Better yet. PETA didn't give a flying rats a** about a cat named Fuzzy being killed and eaten by a crazy Miley Cyrus fan.

Also. Watch Pen and Teller's BS about PETA. I rather not eat Tofu and listen toa bunch a crazy people who think they care for animals. There's better Animal supporting groups out there, such as WWF, ASPCA and HUSU.

Tofu is nasty. It smells nasty. I have allergies to it.

PETA can't take care of every little thing that goes on that is cruelty to animals, because they don't know about every little thing, but they do their best to help the animals that they do hear about that are being treated badly. And those games are AWESOME! I love them, they are major boredom killers.

PETA can't take care of every little thing that goes on that is cruelty to animals, because they don't know about every little thing, but they do their best to help the animals that they do hear about that are being treated badly. And those games are AWESOME! I love them, they are major boredom killers.

Really. PETA are not people you wanna give your animals to. You're better off supporting the places i listed.

Plus. I am not gonna become a vegan or Vegatarian, just because PETA says t his and that.

I seriouly hope you're joking about their games. I seriously starting not to take you seriously.

Even Greenpeace does something. PETA don't. PETA were the ones who whined over a fly being killed by Obama. PETA complained about killing roaches in houses.

Even Greenpeace does something. PETA don't. PETA were the ones who whined over a fly being killed by Obama. PETA complained about killing roaches in houses.
Yet they don't complain about the dogs who pass away in their care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back