do you like pierceings?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iilu

Reaction score
i hate all but ears what about you?

Oh yeah I LOVE my piercings!!!!!! I have snake bites, eyebrow, leftnostral, and the part in the middle of my 2 nostral piercedand have a ring in it.I forgot, AGAIN, whatits called D=

I'm 15 btw =D

EDIT: Oh and I have a labret also

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 29 of them. Take a guess XP

Also this might be considered a duplicate topic.

Courtnee: Septum... So then you just got it done within the last two days?

In my eyes, if you don't know what the piercing is, you shouldn't get/have it.

I know what it is I just keep forgeting what it's called. D=>
It's called a septum...

And what I meant was if you don't know what it's called. Not necessarily what it physically is.

I also find it odd that none of your pictures show any piercings you've mentioned.

I knew somebody would say that xP

Those pictures that I've shown were from March. In that one with me in the hat, I had my left nostral piercing in but you just can't see it in the picture.Same with the eyebrow. My hair and hat were covering it. But I got my snake bites in April, my Labret in June, and got my Septum yesterday =D (finally got my parents to say yes)

EDIT: My camera broke so I sadly can't take pictures =(

I knew somebody would say that xP
Those pictures that I've shown were from March. In that one with me in the hat, I had my left nostral piercing in but you just can't see it in the picture.Same with the eyebrow. My hair and hat were covering it. But I got my snake bites in April, my Labret in June, and got my Septum yesterday =D (finally got my parents to say yes)

EDIT: My camera broke so I sadly can't take pictures =(
The ones on your myspace, in any album.

The ones on your myspace, in any album.
Those are all old. My camera broke in March before my birthday, and I got my snake bites and left nostril after my birthday, as a gift from my parents (how nice them of =D). I got them both after my birthday. My camera broke in the beginning of March before my birthday because my friend dropped it :angry: (I miss that camera)

[SIZE=13pt]NO NEVER! ]:[/SIZE]

I don't even wanna get my ears done! xD

Just the thought of it kinda freaks me out.

Especially getting piercings anywhere else on the body...To creepy for me. <.< -shudders-

Me I like too do my ears but not anywere else too creepy. other can be your ears to.

I like them, but I don't find having 1,000,000 attractive...just, exotic. I want to get my nose pierced when I'm older - when it's legal. xD

I hate all other piercings except normal ear piercings. Belly button piercings I would find okay, and I don't like nose piercings but I'm fine with other people having them.

Some things that in my opinion are plain ugly would be snake bites (Gross!) and I also hate cartilage piercings and lips, eyebrows.

And I also think any piercings that are not on your head/face, apart from a belly button piercing, but that are on your body somewhere, are disgusting.

Just my opinion! :puroperatchi:

I like piercings, but not piercings that are all over you. I'm getting a cartilage piercing in my ear and maybe a third lobe one. :puroperatchi:

I wouldn't get anything but my ears done beacuse I don't have a very high pain threshhold.

I hate all other piercings except normal ear piercings. Belly button piercings I would find okay, and I don't like nose piercings but I'm fine with other people having them.
Some things that in my opinion are plain ugly would be snake bites (Gross!) and I also hate cartilage piercings and lips, eyebrows.

And I also think any piercings that are not on your head/face, apart from a belly button piercing, but that are on your body somewhere, are disgusting.

Just my opinion! :puroperatchi:
Blowing your nose with a piercing WOULD be gross. 0.0

(but that is coming from a complete n00b, so i dunno)

Ears, cool. I want to get lots on my ears. I only have 1. My parents said I could get a second hole on my ears though. Eye brows, yucky, nose, yucky, lip, tongue, belly button, anyplace other than ears, yucky. But that's just my opinion.

Ick I'd NEVER get my tounge or belly button pierced O.O I'm fine with all I have right now.

I only have two, in my earlobes, I don't wear my bottom hole with earrings in a whole lot, and I can't take out my top ones for a few months, :3 I think Belly button rings are cute, and so are industrials, just not on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back