do you like school?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like school?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's Ok

• No

• Hate it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, sometimes school can be fun and boring. I go to school to talk, learn, and have fun. But this is not true and successful all the time… xP

Well I go to college now and I like it alot I made alot of new friends - better than at school as there where alot of bullies and stuff like that. But I didn't enjoy school until year 10 and 11 them years were ok and they went by so quickly.

Arrggggghhhhhhhh!! Nooooooooo! Hate it!!! *sucks thumb* No school for me.... no....no.......

I get really good grades but I'm surrouned by idiots. :huh:

Arrggggghhhhhhhh!! Nooooooooo! Hate it!!! *sucks thumb* No school for me.... no....no.......
Trust me, I bet you won’t say that when you are an Adult, or when you go to college. Trust me, plenty of old kids, and adults experience this... Man, I miss elementary school, and I use to hate it.. Right now I’m in middle school.

Trust me, I bet you won’t say that when you are an Adult, or when you go to college. Trust me, plenty of old kids, and adults experience this... Man, I miss elementary school, and I use to hate it.. Right now I’m in middle school.
Elementry school?! I'm in Primary schhol! ;)

Really, if you think about it, school is the best place in the world.

You make and see your friends everyday.

I mean, 80% of my friends are from school.

Plus you get a good education, you get a good job. Well, depending on what you do with it.

When you think about the positive of things, in this case school, it makes it alot more tollerable. ;)

Primary school? What is that? Could you please tell me ;) .
Correct me if I'm wrong, but primary and elementry are the same thing.

I think it depends on where you live.

It differs.

Last edited by a moderator:
well i cant say i love it but i cant say i hate it ,...

when i have i good day sure ;)

but a bad day :(

I despise school, it's surrounded by preppy faux people, heck, I don't think I can even call them people. I get bullied everyday so, that's my reason for not liking school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back