Do you like school?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like school?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's ok

• No

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The funny thing is, I'd rather be at home, but yes, I do like school. I like it because it's a place where I can see my friends/boyfriend every day. And you're the one that's creating your future. It's not like they force you to go to school for nothing.

i also HATE school.. so much anger to be expressed lol. but i have already been in school for about 2 weeks!

I don't like going to school, but you have to be educated, or you'll end up living in a cardboard box. You've got the chance to get a good job, and a nice home, so take it!. You don't want to be a begger on the streets do you?

i actually like going to school - i can see my friends, learn some things, even have fun!! maybe when i'm older and the work is much harder, there is more pressure to do well, to fit in with everyone, etc, i won't like it so much. but at the moment i really like it :D

how daggy is that!!

I HATE SCHOOL. :D Every subject is boring. Playing w/ my tama is so much better!!!!!!!!! :wub:

I love school, but when I see that (*insert rude word*) that killed my tamagotchis, I just feel like running to the nearest bridge & jumping off, shes made my life hell since I punched her in the face when she kicked me a few years ago(not that she was nice to me before that!). When I finished school, I'm moving to the furthest place from here, which I believe is Australia(if I last that long)She does my head in, we had another fight today,I won't be able to hold back for much longer.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like going to school, but you have to be educated, or you'll end up living in a cardboard box. You've got the chance to get a good job, and a nice home, so take it!. You don't want to be a begger on the streets do you?
Thats my version too.

Everytime I go by the ????? at school, she shouts damgotchi(she can't pronounce tamagotchi,she says it because she murdered my tamagotchis,remember?)Tomorrow I'm going to say something about when she had tamagotchis, I hate her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back