Do you like Selena Gomez?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dislike her. She's just another crappy Disney star, and has no talent whatsoever.

I don't know who she is. Is she some Disney person... She's a voice actor?

Well I don't really care about her. I don't know her in real life so I don't know what she is like.

I feel so much hatred towards her. >.< Maybe I even hate her more than Miranda Cosgrove. Nah, I don't hate her THAT much. :) Even though I hate her, Miranda's still worse. :)
First of all, Selena can't act, she's super annoying, she's retarded, she's VERY ugly, her show's dumb, she dresses VERY badly, and I just hate her to no end. :)
First, let me rephase the bolded part into my opinion.

First of all, MILEY can't act, she's super annoying, she's retarded, she's VERY ugly, her show's dumb, she dresses VERY badly, and I just hate her to no end. :)

I don't like Selena either, but her show is okay.

First, let me rephase the bolded part into my opinion.
First of all, MILEY can't act, she's super annoying, she's retarded, she's VERY ugly, her show's dumb, she dresses VERY badly, and I just hate her to no end. :ichigotchi:

I don't like Selena either, but her show is okay.
I agree with the last sentence. I hate Selena Gomez, but her show's okay.

Selena Gomez is the only Disney Star I've ever seen that isn't a moronic piece of apedung.

Meh, I don't care for her but I don't hate her.

I don't have cabel and I've only seen the show once or twice so I'm in the "neutral zone".

Selena Gomez is one of the ONLY Disney Stars who is a moronic piece of ape dung. >.< Seriously, she's even worse than Miranda Cosgrove and Charlotte Arnold (2 other celebs I hate).
Was I even talking to you? I didn't say anything. I know your opinion. I read it. Don't repost it, you're wasting bandwith.

You did say that Selena Gomez is the only star who isn't a moronic piece of apedung. Isn't that saying something? >.<
Yes, but it wasn't aimed at you. Common sense.

Shes okay I guess. But I like Miley better. But I love Selena's show wizards of waverly place. But her character is not that funny.

Stop fighting you guys. This topic is for if you like Selena or not. Jamie, you shouldn't repost how much you hate her. ;-)

Then you had no buisness replying in the first place. Don't throw out a hissi fit on me.
I really did think you were my friend.

And your siggy describes you really well too. :eek:

You have no right to tell me what to reply to. I wanted to reply to your post, so I did. You're not the owner of Tamatalk, you know, and you have no right to tell me what to do. That was extremely rude. I got mad because you said, "Common sense." I really did think that you were my friend. Guess I thought wrong.

Selena is OK. She's pretty, she can kind of sing, she can act, and she has a kewl taste in music. She likes Paramore. =]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back