Do you like sushi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really.

The first time I had it was in the Dominican, at the Chinese restaurant in the resort, and I didn't really care for it.

Sushi.. raw fish. Dx

Long story short, I hate it. And all other seafoods too. I don't know why, it's just some weird kind of fish complex I have. One time I was at a party and ate a piece of sushi, thinking it was a stuffed marshmallow (I be a freak, you see) and then my friend was like, "Hey, Esther, I thought you didn't like sushi." I spazzed. Bits of sushi everywhere..

Not ALL sushi has raw meat in it. >_>

I actually enjoy it alot. It happens to be my favorite thing to eat when we go out.

My favorite would ave to be the Spider Roll. ;D Yay! lol

I love it. I was at this high-class grocery store, and they had this big square stone plate thing, with like, twenty pieces for sampling. I grabbed the whole plate and ran into the bathroom. Then I ate every piece XD I was so full, but it was so good. Then, afterwards, I ran out and put the plate back, and this four year old was staring at me. Apparently they had seen me take the plate. I ran away. XD

I LOVE SUSHI!

Have you guys ever tried something called a spider roll or somethingg??

I love sushi :3 Particularly California rolls or Kani. So long as there's crab in it, I'll eat it.

As for other kinds, I'll try anything at least once, so long as I don't know what it is, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back