Do you like sweet stuff? -_-

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makiko500

Reaction score
Do you like sweet stuff? Like candy and cake? :huh: I am so weird. ._.

Yeahh, but if it's too sweet, it gives me headaches.

I don't get headaches, I get stomachaches or nausea. :mellow:

I really don't like sweet candy stuff. The only candies I like are orange lollipops, orange candies, orange soda, see a pattern? yeeah, orange stuff. 8D

I'm more of a b i t t e r foods person ;D

My mom is a cake decorator, so.. No. Lol.

When she was learning how to decorate, we had cake for desert almost every night for about a month and a half before she decided that her baking was good enough. :p

I hardly ever eat chocolate, though. It gives me terrible stomach aches and nausea. Almost every candy does, actually. D:

The sweetest thing I normally eat is probably cereal. Honey Bunches of Oats. Ohhh yeahhh. :3

Ohmygosh YES.

I have such a sweet tooth it's extreme. I have to really try and suppress it to stay thin. xD

Most of the time I'm good with avoiding junk food completely and just eating a bit of fruit or something, but my weakness is brownies. I love brownies so much. And doughnuts. But there was that one time I woke up around 3am to go get some chocolate sauce. But I was too loud and my mum caught me, so I was punished. xD

I'd love to be a savoury kind of girl.

I love sugary food. In fact, I love to eat plain sugar.

But I love savoury things more.

I tend to go on a sugar rampage early on in the day then eat savoury foods the rest of the day.

Sorta yes, sorta no.

I adore doughnuts and lollipops and cheesecake and cookies and even plain sugar, like Michelle. But too much of it gives me absolutely terrible toothaches and makes me feel all sick and icky like I'm gonna die or can't move or something.

I prefer sour stuff; lemonssss! And sour straps :) Ohyeaaaa.

When I'm in the mood, yes. When I was little, my dentist always told me to cut down on all the sweets I have but I never listened. The consequences of having so many sweets were one thing: cavities. I had them everywhere. I had to go to the dentist a lot and yet again, I got the same advice: have less sweets. Although I had a lot of cavities, my weight never increased and I remained the same size. I guess it all depends on the person. I guess I've also changed a lot since then because now I turn green at the sight of anything that looks sweet. I tolerate ice cream though. But now I've turned into more of a spicy or savory sort of person. And I can tolerate some chocolate and maybe chocolate chip cookies but nothing like doughnuts or fudge.

I eat whatever I'm in the mood for. If I want something sweet, I eat something sweet, if I want something salty, I'll eat something salty. It really depends.

But yus.

I love sweets. > :D

Sorta yes, sorta no.
I adore doughnuts and lollipops and cheesecake and cookies and even plain sugar, like Michelle. But too much of it gives me absolutely terrible toothaches and makes me feel all sick and icky like I'm gonna die or can't move or something.

I prefer sour stuff; lemonssss! And sour straps :) Ohyeaaaa.
ditto, but i prefer spicy stuff. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back