Do you like tama haters?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like tama haters?

• yea, I agree with them!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no they are like the stupidest peopke in the world!!!!

• My friend is a tama hater*cry*

• YOU BET I DO!!!!!!!!!

• no of course not! I LOVE TAMAS!!!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamitchi465

Reaction score
What do you think? I'm not going to say I hate tama haters beacause some are my friends. :( But I dont actully think they are the best either! VOTE NOW! But now I actully dont like my friend that was a tama hater cause she turned mean so I DONT LIKE TAMA HATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :(

*Mamitchi465*

Last edited by a moderator:
People have a right to their own opinion. I don't really dislike them or like them just becuase they don't like Tama's.

So I'd vote...neither? Maybe.

I havn't had anyone make fun of me becuase of a Tama but that is pretty mean.

I agree... everyone is entitled to an opinion and I respect that entitlement.

I don't like/dislike someone else because of what they like/dislike (provided we are talking about lawful things).

I do find those extreme "tama haters" are usually the ones who have never played with a tamagotchi and have very little understanding of what they are all about. What is even more intriguing is how they actively seek out sites like this so share their dislike. That kind of behaviour I don't appreciate though....

*Moved to What's On Your Mind*

i agree! people do have the right to like what they want! but i won't tolerate people picking on other ppl because they like tamagotchis!

I don't hate them just because they don't like Tamagotchis.

They have their opinions, and I have mine, which everyone is entitled to.

well alot of people are typical to hate something that was really popular at one time... back when tamagotchi's, nano babies, and giga pets followed by all the cute bootleg knock offs were in, i was not the hater, i was apart of the crowd that were obsessed with them (coincedentally except for tamagotchis because i thought they were fugly and the characters made no sense since they didnt resemble any real creatures of this world lol)

I had over 30 electronic pets! dinasaurs, baby girls/boys, puppys, kitties, chickens, undefined creature pets.. ect.. i had dozens and i loved all of them..

Tama/giga/nano haters i never mind because that didnt stop me from having my own opinion... most people hate them now a days because they feel they are more for young children, that they are a childs toy, but i am 21, i take care of my baby Jun, this cute little Dorotchi that was given to me as a gift by my bf's brother, and i never get tired of em...

I've been doing fine, my friends dont particularly care for tama's either, but when did i let anyone elses opinions rule my life, and you shouldnt mind it either cuz its what you like and its ok for what they like let them do them and you do you... ^^ :hitodetchi:

Well, I dont minif my Friends dont like tamas, Because I have one friend who likes them as much as me.

They have there own opinion, If they hate tamas, Then it's thier choice.

i think that this really just comes down 2 the fact that EVERYONE s entitled to their own opinion. even if we dont like it, the still can have their own opinion. its a bit like tama-haters saying "do u like tama-lovers" because we wouldnt be very happy if someone said that. i also dont think its right to tease someone or make fun of them because the like/dislike tamas.

People have a right to their own opinion. I don't really dislike them or like them just becuase they don't like Tama's.So I'd vote...neither? Maybe.
I've quoted this.

So what if people hate/dislike Tamas. Everyone has the right to dislike/like things in this world. It makes us differnt from each other. I don't like it when peopel force their opinons on people, though.

it depends who the tama hater is. If its a little kid

who thinks there all that. Then yes I hate em.

But if ur a mature tama hater who dos not always rub it i ur face

then yes i like tama haters. Like my bro he hates tamas but hes kool

about it.

People have a right to like/dislike tamagotchis. I know many people who don't nessesaraly like tamagotchis, but they're still my friends. You shouldn't dislike someone just because they hate something that you like. :) That's mean

*~Tamagotchi~*

People have a right to like/dislike tamagotchis. I know many people who don't nessesaraly like tamagotchis, but they're still my friends. You shouldn't dislike someone just because they hate something that you like. :) That's mean
*~Tamagotchi~*
man everyone is saying that same line

in this topic *.*

man everyone is saying that same linein this topic *.*
Because it's the truth.

Not everyone can like Tamagotchies, anime, Cheese Nips, Pokemon, The Bathroom, etc.

If you dislike someone, just because they dislike Tamagotchies makes me think of Hitler and his hatred.

I don't like alot of things my friends like and vise versa. I like 80's music, yet some of my friends don't like it. I'm game. I'm cool.

I agree with Bell Sprout.

Just because someone dislikes tamas, it doesen't mean they are breaking the law and you shouldn't hate them. After all, everyone is entital to have their own opinions and everyone likes different things. Think how boring the world would be if everyone was the same! ;)

-sk8er girl-

I have a few friends who dissed me cause i've been caring for tama's for a while (since 97) and they of course never cared for one themselves. So i finally got them to try caring for a tamagotchi for a week and after that week they accualy knew why i liked caring for them! They still joke about it but not as harshly as they use to.

If someone doesn't like Tamagotchis, I don't mind. After all, I don't like all the same things they do. But, if someone dislikes a person because they do like Tamagotchis...I don't like that at all. It's ridiculous to dislike someone because of a personal interest like that which is harmless to others. That's like saying you dislike someone because they like swimming or football. There's much more to a person than a little hobby they have. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back