Do you like Tamagotchi Anime?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i have'nt been into tamagotchis for a long time so i have to ask... What is tamagotchi anime?

:wub: :huh:

Well, it's an anime version of Tamagotchis. There are a total of 12 episodes and mainly talks about the lives of Mametchi, Memetchi, Kuchipatchi, and ChaMametchi. It's called "Let's Go! Tamagotchi!" You can watch it on Youtube if you search Tamagotchi Anime OR you can go to the Tama&Earth Expo (V5), go to the "Harmony Theatre" and go check the first one. It will show you one of the pictures of the 1st Episode. Just simply click play or the ">" sign (sorry, got no other description) and enjoy the show. "Let's Go! Tamagotchi!" was realesed in December 1st (hope I got it right!). I hope you enjoy it and BTW the "Harmony Theatre" is one of the few sections you can see without the V5 Familitchi toy. Hope I gave you a splendid description of the "Let's Go! Tamagotchi!" anime series and have fun with your Tamagotchis!! :wub: :huh:

Well, it's an anime version of Tamagotchis. There are a total of 12 episodes and mainly talks about the lives of Mametchi, Memetchi, Kuchipatchi, and ChaMametchi. It's called "Let's Go! Tamagotchi!" You can watch it on Youtube if you search Tamagotchi Anime OR you can go to the Tama&Earth Expo (V5), go to the "Harmony Theatre" and go check the first one. It will show you one of the pictures of the 1st Episode. Just simply click play or the ">" sign (sorry, got no other description) and enjoy the show. "Let's Go! Tamagotchi!" was realesed in December 1st (hope I got it right!). I hope you enjoy it and BTW the "Harmony Theatre" is one of the few sections you can see without the V5 Familitchi toy. Hope I gave you a splendid description of the "Let's Go! Tamagotchi!" anime series and have fun with your Tamagotchis!! :furawatchi: <_<
thanks i didnt know i havent played a tamagotchi since the v5s just came out. ill search it.

Lol. I like the anime. I think it's funny. xD. But.. Some of the english voices Dun match. D:

Tama anime 1:[SIZE=21pt]4 stars!![/SIZE]

Tama anime 2:[SIZE=21pt]2 stars[/SIZE]

Tama anime 3:[SIZE=21pt]1star[/SIZE]

Tama anime 4:[SIZE=21pt]1 star[/SIZE]

Tama anime 5:[SIZE=21pt]3 star[/SIZE]

Tama anime 6:I don't know

Tama anime 7:Boring

Tama anime 8:Weird

Tama anime 9:Annoying

Tama anime 10:Real funny

Tama anime 11:[SIZE=21pt]1 star[/SIZE]

Tama anime 12:Creepy and annoying

Note:I haven't watched the animes in a long time so my ratings may not be accurate. :mellow: Makiko's voice in the Japanese anime sounds like a baby.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! FIREBALL A ROCKIN' YEA YEA YEA!!!!!! JUST FIREBALL A ROCKIN'........

tosakatchi sounds kewl in both english and in japanese! But haven't u guys notice that togetchi's voice sounds really deep in japanese and then high pitched in english?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back