Do you like tamagotchi v5?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
v5 is decent,not much to do though.I would prefer my v4.5 over my v5 any day if it was my first Tamagotchi.

I looove my tamagotchi v.5! the only problem is i think it evolves too fast... but oh well who cares

I love all the versions out there. There's just one thing i dont like bandai should slow down and work a little harder on it

Oh and by the way i voted yes

I have ordered 2 of them off toysrus.com. I have no idea what they're like but I'm sure I'll love them! The idea of taking care of 3 at once sounds cute and fun! =)
S.O.A.D
I have 1.... 2, if I count my sister's.... but, you'll usually find that it's better when you get just one egg! I like that. 2 eggs ( = two Tamas) is okay too. Well, it's FUN!!!!, actually.

I don't like the new Travel Show feature, I'd rather have pause,
I agree, that's much of an inconvience. But I must say, I do like the V5s very much. ;) I was impressed, I didn't think that they would be as good as they are.

Yeah, they are really boring... There are only a few games, none of which are fun or challenging.

I'm selling mine if anybody wants it! PM me, as this isn't Tbay. : D

that no borng :)

ok in this version is little games....

but no boring :rolleys:

I know what you mean about having 3 tamagotchis but isn't it cute to see what they all grow into when they're older. there's so many more things you can do though....i mean i suppose it wud be slightly better if you had one but i fink that it's a good idea coz you can have different types of family and bond with them. I actually like it better with 3 lol. but i love the dating programme on teh television lol...i'm goin to show you my v5 status lol.

Name: Cutie

Hungry: Full

Happy: Really happy

Daughter: Tororotchi

Daughter: Sakuramotchi

Son: Ahirukutchi

Generation: 1

Bonds per: 100%

Family: Blended family

Lol i was bored :huh: :D :lol: :huh:

i like the concept of having 3... it gives you more of a chance to see all the differnt tamas.. oh.. when my younger friend got hers married and had eggs.. she got only two.. i was like.. WOW lucky.. lol cause when mine married... 3 eggs came up.. so yeah.. the games are kinda lame.. but alittle hard. .the easy ones are the tea and shoe games.. :D

i love the idea of 3 tama's that way if you go on the dating show then you can chose witch one you want to get married,

i thought bandi is going just far enogh, they should keep going on,alot of people have there own opinion's and that is fine

its just they shouldent think of the bad stuff that they dont like,but the good stuff that they do like,that is just my opinion.

max757

:) I find the V5 rather boring. I don't hate it, it just isn't as much fun as the others. All I do is feed and feed the thing. I like the chance to discipline and buy stuff and work towards a career that the other versions had. I also like the other planet.

My favorite is V4.5. I'm still playing with that one. I don't think I'll get the next one if it is like the V5. Oh well.

I am disappointed with the V5. It's okay, but they took out things which have been tamagotchi features since the originals - no weight meter, for instance. Instead of adding nifty features like colors and more varied sound effects, they threw in a bunch of confusing breeding and family types. Aside from sucking up memory that could have been used for other things, raising three is no different from raising one - I.E., they all have the same happiness and hunger levels.

I REALLY sincerely hope that they don't keep making familitchis without making more normal tamagotchis. Because I won't be buying another familitchi unless I hear that they have improved significantly around version 7 or so.

Yes I do like v5. I think it's fun in the way that you can raise a family. :D

I really love tamagotchi v5! I got mine yesterday and I am having so much fun! :D But I wish I could name the characters :mametchi:

yes i got mine a few days ago and i love it so much ;) ;)

having three characters is so cool B) :) :lol:

and tama town is soooo much beter :blink:

I like them a lot because it has the dating show so I don't have to connect over and over again,And they have cool characters not to mention the secret characters. :)

scoobydootchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back