Do you like tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How much do you like tamagotchis?

• absolutly adicted to them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • love them

• like them a lot

• like them a little

• think that there O.K

• barely like them

• don't like them

• hate them

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

steve100

Reaction score
Please vote! It would make me really happy if you do! :mellow:

* Moved from Help for New Tama Owners > What's On YOur Mind? *

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=13pt]steve100[/SIZE]. These sorts of topics should be posted in "Whats on your mind". :p

-cheekygirl :mellow:

[SIZE=22pt] I barely like them. I guess I'm done with that phase. But I still [/SIZE]like LOVE TamaTalk!

:( tamagirl777

Who Hoo! :angry: I LOVE TAMAGOTCHIS!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: They are SO cool I just can't stop playing with them! They are almost like little, digital friends. :furawatchi: Actually, I heard "Tamagotchi" translates to "egg friend" in English.lol :(

-Tamaguy#1

I love Tamagotchi's! I absolutely adored my Rabitchi, Danny, and I love my young Mimitchi, Flame!

i used 2 b addicted....but not so much ne more. much more into music than into the little virtual pets that ... no matter how hard you try...they are already programed ! o well

thier cool 2 have around when your bored.

bye !

~ Blink_182~

I'm so addicted to tamagotchis!

so much i had to go to rehab!

tamagotchis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:huh:

This is What's On Your Mind doofus.. LOL! You awake? i'm just playing around anyway this is whats on your mind...

This is What's On Your Mind doofus.
[SIZE=22pt] Whoa whoa Nelly! Don't get that upset. I know that you probably meant it in a 'joking' way, but if she comes by and reads this reply, she'll be offended. Then you'll have cyber-regrets [/SIZE] :D Please don't call people 'doofus' or anything rude or offensive, for that matter, in the future :D

:D tamagirl777

This is What's On Your Mind doofus.. LOL! You awake? i'm just playing around anyway this is whats on your mind...
Actually, you didn't post it in whats on your mind. A guide moved it, and she posted that before the guide did.

-DarkCore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back