do you like tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you like tamagotchis?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• kinda

• there ok

• tamagotchis rock!

• there cool

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Kuchi :kuribotchi:

I likeTAMAGOTCHI ALOT!!!

But your topic is in the wrong section ;)

dont feel bad, just dont do it again, make sure you read the rules on this section :chohimetchi:

I'll have a guide move this :ichigotchi:

*Topic moved by Spiffy*

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Kuchi :D I likeTAMAGOTCHI ALOT!!!

But your topic is in the wrong section ^_^

dont feel bad, just dont do it again, make sure you read the rules on this section :)

I'll have a guide move this :)

*Topic moved by Spiffy*
oh, sorry!

:) your poll was good but i have one to

its called tama vs tama its were u vote for your fav version of tama

^_^ :)

I used to LOVE tamagotchis, but now I'm not very interested in them. I guess it's all a part of growing up! Changing intrests (like, soccer to boys) and hobbies.....you get it.

Tamagotchis are okay, but I'm more into other things now. Acting, writing, Tamatalk, singing, sports, and other stuff. Of course, I bet at some point I'll take out my tamagotchi and love it with all my heart!

Regards, TGD

I LOVE TAMAGOTCHIES!!!!!!!!!!!!THEY ROCK!!!!THE BEST THING I EVEAA HAD!!!!!!!!YAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!

I LOVE TAMAGOTCHIES!!!!!!!!!!!!THEY ROCK!!!!THE BEST THING I EVEAA HAD!!!!!!!!YAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!
Let's think of it this way: It's better then your health, better then your family, better then your friends, better then yourself, better then your protection, better then your kind heart? You said they were the "best" thing you ever had but really......Health, family, friends, yourself, protection, and a kind heart is better :(

Regards, TGD

Well, they aren't THE BEST, THE BOMB, MY WORLD! They're cool but still...nothing to freak over :blink:

Regards, TGD :furawatchi:

I'm starting to like them a bit more now....I just started to play with them again. Still, I'm not

wow" over them..yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back