do you like tamaguides?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you like tamaguides??

• yes!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sure...

• they could be helpful at times...

• i like them. they are always nice and understanding.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie1999

Reaction score
i was just wondering. i think they are really helpful. they are always nice and understanding.

that is very mean. this is against the rules and can be very hurtful. you should realy think before you make a topic... :huh:

that is very mean.  this is against the rules and can be very hurtful.  you should realy think before you make a topic... :huh:
...? Didn't you make this topic?

I luv tama guides! x] I look up to them. They are so understanding, kind, and helpful!

^.^ Without the guides, Tamatalk wouldn't be as clean and safe as it is.

Hmm....I'm if'y about this topic. x_X It may be considered one of those topics like "do u like/hate this person?".

*Tgd*

Last edited by a moderator:
oh sory. charlie1999 is my friend so he let me use his space so it kinda looked weired when i disagreed because it looked like he disagreed with himself. :huh:

Agreed with Tamagirl_Desy :huh: Tamaguides are like, so awesome, keeping the forums clean and stuff like that, and it's great they know alot so you can ask questions.

Thanks guys. ^____^

i agree with both of you...charlie1999 is a good friend of mine and is not like that to make a mean post. charlie1999, i think you better think before like i said. :(

oh sory.  charlie1999 is my friend so he let me use his space so it kinda looked weired when i disagreed because it looked like he disagreed with himself. :(
Oh dear.... :rolleyes:

1. I think you folks need to remember that you should never let anyone use your own TamaTalk account ... whatever appears on the forums is your responsibilty... even bad stuff .... even if you let someone else post in your name - it is your responsibility ;)

2. The members who normally make these kinds of "Do you hate Guides.." topics are usually ones who have just broken the rules and don't like being reminded that they are not special and different from the rest of us and that everyone has to follow site rules ;)

3. Don't forget, TamaTalk is not a "popularity" contest :D

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=92971

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back