Do you like the Jonas Brothers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like them. I like their song S.O.S. but other than that they're ok. I'm not a huge fan or anything. This girl in my class is totally obssessed with Nick Jonas. I dont get it, I mean, he's ugly. No offence to ppl who do think he's cute.

None of them are very cute but if I had to pick one I would pick Joe. He's ok.

I think they are minorly cute, Nick is about my age... I strongly dislike the music... movie... yeah. They even have youtube vids now... type in Nick Jonas Show. It will come up. It is stupid though. Very. On a scale of 1-10, I would rate as 0. Disney ruined their careers, as two said before. Disney died when Walt died...

I dont get it, I mean, he's ugly. No offence to ppl who do think he's cute.
They're all ugly. And they can't sing. Seriously, ugly ppl, no talent whatsoever, what did Disney see in these people?

Srsly, what has this world come to?

I like them but I'm not obsessed with them and I don't have a weird crush on them

I also like them because their dad is or was a preacher

They're all ugly. And they can't sing. Seriously, ugly ppl, no talent whatsoever, what did Disney see in these people?
Srsly, what has this world come to?
Their not ugly. I think that's really harsh to say. :rolleyes: They can sing! I think they sing great. I love them. :D Thier great role models too. I mean, they get along great with their brothers! Which is something I need to do better with my bro. :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
I Like the Jonas Brothers And I too think they Have Good Talent, Good Music, And That they are Good Rolemodels.
spleee! someone (other than LOL101) that like the jonas brothers. I feel like i'm the only one who likes them on this website. :D

^ Yeah, but for some reason, lots of people here don't like HSM or hannah montana or Jonas Brothers. It's so 'SOSY'! xD

I don't really understand. What's not to like about Jonas brothers or hannah montana? The most votes in this topic is "I hate them" but why? Like I said, their great role models! They can sing, they can act...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back